- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Monitor the temperature of your coolant with an MSD Atomic TBI Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Readings are fed back to the engine control unit (ECU), which adjusts your engine’s fuel injection and ignition timing accordingly
- Designed to exceed OE specs for dependable, accurate, maintenance-free operation
- When used in accordance with the manufacturer’s application guide, it’s legal for use on EC vehicles
- Your MSD Atomic TBI Coolant Temp Sensor is supported by a limited warranty
A faulty coolant temperature sensor leads to inaccurate readings, which may result in wasted fuel, a fast idle and engine overheating. Avoid every issue and get plugged in with a top-of-the-line MSD Atomic TBI Coolant Temperature Sensor.
Superior to your factory-installed sensor in every way, this maintenance-free component feeds the readings back to the engine control unit, which modifies fuel injection and ignition timing accordingly. Legal for use on emissions controlled vehicles when used in accordance with the app guide, your Atomic TBI Coolant Temperature Sensor is backed by a limited warranty.