- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your engine running cooler with a premium OSC Radiator
- Designed by OSC to meet the professional installer’s needs and enhance performance
- Features more fins per inch than the OE, thicker cores and larger transmission coolers to withstand extreme conditions
- Manufactured from high-quality raw materials to ensure longevity
- Engineered to meet or exceed expectations in high-mileage applications
- Drops right in to replace your failing factory unit
- Assembly tested up to three times during production
- Your OSC Radiator carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Enjoy proper engine cooling and function with an OSC Radiator. Engineered for more efficient heat transference and crafted from only the highest-grade materials for lasting structural integrity, this aftermarket radiator was 100% tested prior to and even after assembly. Ready for a drop-in, OE fit. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
OSC Radiator Customer Reviews
35 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tommy H (Trenton, TN) Reviewed for a 1987 Chevy C/K Pickup — Nov 26, 2018 5:54 AM
I am completely satisfied with this radiator. It is a perfect fit with no modifications. This is a quality radiator product and the price is the best I could find. My engine runs cool just as it should. I highly recommend this radiator and will buy this product again if needed and from this company. shipping was fast.
Reviewed by Lisa J (Milwaukie, OR) — Nov 25, 2018 6:32 PM
Reviewed by Rick H (Elkton, MD) — Oct 17, 2018 6:45 AM
Reviewed by Andy M (Taylorsville, UT) Reviewed for a 1996 Chevy Astro — Sep 11, 2018 5:54 AM
I will not know if it is any better than the stock radiator until next spring. May I say installation is a breeze, I do think it is a little more refined than stock. I suspect it is a little better,,, say 10% It looks NOTHING like the picture, it looks just like the factory radiator. It has a nicer petcock. Still only one core.