- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- B&I Dash Kits deck-out your interior with premium dash trim goodness
- Available in main kits, deluxe kits, door trim upgrades, overhead console trim and more
- B&I Dash Kits come in 19 stunning wood, carbon fiber and specialty finishes
- Also available in special factory match materials for expanding original wood dashes
- B&I Dash Kits are custom-cut to fit your interior’s wood-starved areas
- Easiest installation in the industry – no toxic promoter or messy glue
- Darkened outer edges – no unsightly white borders
- Outstanding GemFLEX Poly Finish coating offers gleaming looks and UV protection
- Your B&I Dash Kit is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
They just don't make interiors like they used to. Thankfully, B&I Dash Kits are here to give you the stunning look the factory doesn't offer.
Marbled or striped wood grain steeped in character. Deep factory match finishes. Intricate carbon fiber, colors and more. B&I Dash Kits let you pick the perfect trim material that gives your ride limited edition looks.
It gets even better. For most vehicles, you can pick from a variety of B&I Dash Kits. From main kits that cover your dash, stereo, gauges and vents, to overhead console kits that upgrade your main kit, and door trim kits that complete the look, a B&I Dash Kit lets you take the premium package as far as you like.
Best yet, B&I Dash Kits are the easiest dash kit on the market to install yourself at home. Just quickly clean the factory plastic area, peel the trim piece from your kit, and press in place. And, your B&I Dash Kit carries a Lifetime Warranty, too. So, why wait? It's time to upgrade your interior with B&I right now.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
B&I Dash Kits Customer Reviews
275 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brandy W (Atlanta, GA) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford Mustang — Apr 06, 2020 11:18 PM
Reviewed by Candelario M (Coon Rapids, MN) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Venza — Mar 30, 2020 8:53 PM
Reviewed by Joseph C (Gilbert, AZ) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Murano — Mar 27, 2020 8:44 PM
Called B&I to make sure I was ordering the correct parts after purchasing the wrong item and the representative assured me that he Had what I was looking for and walked me through the ordering process and I received and installed the parts and my Murano looks fantastic!! Quality product and every part fit perfectly
Reviewed by Robert F (MCHENRY, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Rogue — Jun 11, 2019 11:47 AM
Nice quality and no defects at all. Missing the primer, but I had some. One thing that would be helpful is better instructions, such as the order of application of parts. Some butt up to each other and it makes a big difference which you apply first. I also got a lot of extra parts, for different dash options. Would have rather had more door trim pieces I could have used.
Reviewed by Robert K (RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA) — Jun 01, 2019 5:09 AM
Dash kit only came with one tiny 3M 94 Primer pen. The one pen is good for about 20% of the kit. I had to spend an additional $19.68 on Amazon for a 1/2 pt. can of primer to complete the job.