- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- B&I Dash Kits deck-out your interior with premium dash trim goodness
- Available in main kits, deluxe kits, door trim upgrades, overhead console trim and more
- B&I Dash Kits come in 19 stunning wood, carbon fiber and specialty finishes
- Also available in special factory match materials for expanding original wood dashes
- B&I Dash Kits are custom-cut to fit your interior’s wood-starved areas
- Easiest installation in the industry – no toxic promoter or messy glue
- Darkened outer edges – no unsightly white borders
- Outstanding GemFLEX Poly Finish coating offers gleaming looks and UV protection
- Your B&I Dash Kit is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
They just don't make interiors like they used to. Thankfully, B&I Dash Kits are here to give you the stunning look the factory doesn't offer.
Marbled or striped wood grain steeped in character. Deep factory match finishes. Intricate carbon fiber, colors and more. B&I Dash Kits let you pick the perfect trim material that gives your ride limited edition looks.
It gets even better. For most vehicles, you can pick from a variety of B&I Dash Kits. From main kits that cover your dash, stereo, gauges and vents, to overhead console kits that upgrade your main kit, and door trim kits that complete the look, a B&I Dash Kit lets you take the premium package as far as you like.
Best yet, B&I Dash Kits are the easiest dash kit on the market to install yourself at home. Just quickly clean the factory plastic area, peel the trim piece from your kit, and press in place. And, your B&I Dash Kit carries a Lifetime Warranty, too. So, why wait? It's time to upgrade your interior with B&I right now.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
B&I Dash Kits Customer Reviews
267 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James G (CLARKSVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2007 Pontiac G5 — Tuesday at 10:55 PM
Love this new dash kit from B&I really makes my car's interior pop. The quality is good and the installation was simple and quite easy, but make sure you clean your dash good before trying to stick it on. Every time I get in my car now It feels brand new. Well worth the purchase!
Reviewed by Justin C (EVANSVILLE, IN) Reviewed for a 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix — Oct 19, 2018 8:23 PM
Reviewed by Bryan G (LAWRENCE, KS) Reviewed for a 2009 Nissan Xterra — Sep 20, 2018 8:39 AM
I didn't use ALL the panels, but most of them, only because I wanted a unique look. These fit to a T and look so great i can't believe it. My front console is very complicated with CD slot knobs, etc. Must use a laser or something. I did it myself without any problem and im not very handy at such things.
Reviewed by Eduardo C (Carrollton, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Altima — Aug 29, 2018 6:01 AM
The only con was the shipping. I ordered my dash kit on 07/2018 and the it didn't arrived until Aug. 20th. Most likely because i ordered around the 4th of July, but Auto Anything provided me with two day shipping which was AWESOME!!! Now as for my dash kit!, It looks WAY better than I expected to be! The dash kit pieces where thick, glossy and you can tell that the built quality is Excellent once you feel it. Make sure to take your time, the dash kit has a very strong adhesive.