- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Available in an array of colors and finishes, call to order a free sample swatch
- Sherwood Innovations Dash Kits install with a minimum of fuss, and require no modification to your interior
- Dash kits are custom made for your vehicle
- Backed with 3M automotive adhesive
- All instructions and materials needed to make the install a snap are included—Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Due to custom manufacturing, Sherwood Dash Kits are non-returnable
- 3-year warranty on all Sherwood Innovations Dash Kits
Created as an attractive overlay that is applicable at home by shade-tree mechanics and everyday consumers alike, the Sherwood Innovations Dash Kit is an adhesive-backed kit that accents your dashboard's contours.
As simple as peel & stick, the Sherwood Innovations Dash Kit goes on with ease to improve the look of your interior. Whether you're cruising the big suburban battleship or a spunky little back-road bomber, there's a kit for you.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Sherwood Innovations Dash Kits Customer Reviews
517 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Armando D (El Paso, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Trailblazer — Nov 07, 2018 8:27 AM
Bought a budget of $55 kit off of [email protected] was terrible fit and peeled off on warm day. I have purchased 2 Sherwood dashkits and have never been disappointed. high quality, great clear coat, cut correct length. Save and don't waste your $ on any other brand. Even got it with $20 off no brainer.
Reviewed by Justin T (SACRAMENTO, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda Accord — Sep 21, 2018 10:25 PM
It was quite easy to apply however, some of the trim pieces did not align perfectly since the curves were not correct. This would leave a small gap if you look closely at it. Overall, I really like how it turned out. And there was 2 extra pieces that was meant for a coupe that I had no use for and if only it would have been 2 more pieces I could use for my sedan.
Reviewed by Wade H (Huntsville, AL) Reviewed for a 1995 Ford Explorer — Aug 19, 2018 7:42 PM
Reviewed by William C T (BUFORD, GA) Reviewed for a 2008 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Jun 28, 2018 8:55 PM
High quality and everything I exspected My second kit from Sherwood. They are awesome. I get so many compliments and people always think my Miata came stock with the wood trim. Get the Rosewood you want be sorry the color and tone are perfect