- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enhance the interior of your vehicle with the Sherwood Factory Match Dash Kit
- Specially designed to fit your exact year, make and model vehicle
- Choose from several factory-matched wood, carbon fiber or aluminum finishes
- Factory match kits include any factory symbol printing & Illumaview technology
- Polyurethane coating is applied to all dash kits to deliver lifetime protection against fading and cracking
- Peel-and-stick adhesive makes these dash kits easy to install yourself
- The Sherwood dash kit comes with a 3-year warranty
- Due to custom manufacturing, Sherwood Dash Kits are non-returnable
Treat your interior to a complete makeover with the Sherwood Factory Match Dash Kit. Designed to match or complement your existing interior trim, the Sherwood Factory Match Dash Kits completely revamps the look of your interior. And, it's custom crafted for your year, make and model, coming complete with all the pieces you need to upgrade the look of your specific ride.
Available in factory-matched wood grain, carbon fiber or aluminum, the Sherwood dash kit comes in several different styles to best match your interior. Because they're factory matched, they include any factory symbol printing and Illumaview technology found on stock vehicles. Plus, their polyurethane coating delivers lifetime protection against fading and scratching.
With a strong, peel-and-stick adhesive, the Sherwood Factory Match Dash Kit is a breeze to install yourself. What's more, it comes backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Sherwood Factory Match Dash Kits are non-refundable
Sherwood Factory Match Dash Kits Customer Reviews
26 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Phillip A (Willow Springs, MO) Reviewed for a 2005 Cadillac DeVille — Apr 27, 2017 2:42 PM
The kit was quite complete, the wood matched perfectly the factory trim. I didn't bother with the small actuator packets, I ordered an actuator pen for easier installation. I had the kit for several weeks before installing it as I waited for a 70 degree day to do the job. Everything fit perfectly and with some patience it turned out great.
Reviewed by James S (Fort Myers, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Hyundai Veracruz — Mar 16, 2017 8:51 AM
Reviewed by Ed S (High Point, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Yaris — Apr 23, 2015 4:14 AM
Reviewed by James B (HUBERT, NC) Reviewed for a 1999 Lexus GS 300 — Jul 27, 2014 2:57 PM
The cars original wood trim had separated from the extreme heat and UV damage, essentially destroying any resale value. The trim kit was an identical match to the factory, cut to the exact same precision. Application is straight forward, although not for the heavy handed or impatient. The 3m backing, is an immediate and strong bond. The outcome was so dramatic that I went from plans to trade the car in to opting to keep the car for a few more years. Amazing "Bang for the Buck"
Reviewed by Lamont P (Manchester, CT) Reviewed for a 2006 Lexus ES 330 — Jun 10, 2014 7:18 AM