- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Reduce glare and deflect dangerous UV rays while giving your dash a stylish boost with a Dash-Topper Sedona Suede Cover
- Sedona dash coversa are custom-tailored for a perfect fit and allow airbags, vents, GPS and other safety items to work properly
- Vents excess heat for enhanced cooling
- Fashioned from premium Sedona Suede fabric with a high-end perforation design and premium binding for a complete finish
- Available in multiple hues to match or accent your interior’s design
- Easy installation using included Velcro tabs
- Your Dash-Topper Sedona Suede Dashboard Cover is backed by a 5-year warranty
Before your dash turns into a scorched, cracked, discolored mess thanks to the sun’s harsh UV rays, shield it under the chic folds of a Dash-Topper Sedona Suede Dashboard Cover. Unlike ill-fitting, universal dash covers, Dash-Topper Sedona Dashboard Covers are custom-tailored for your specific make and model, providing maximum protection against hazardous elements, as well as a perfect fit inside your cockpit.
Dash-Topper Suede Dash Covers are crafted from luxurious, perforated Sedona Suede fabric and are available in many universal colors. More than just an alluring accent to your existing leather appointments, the smart pattern of perforations allows heat to vent more freely, resulting in cooler cabin temperatures. Installing your new Dash-Topper Sedona Suede Dash Cover is easy and stress-free, thanks to the cover’s custom-fit design — just use the included Velcro tabs (see installation instructions for more details). Enjoy a 5-year warranty on all Dash-Topper Sedona Suede Dashboard Covers.
Dash-Topper Sedona Suede Dashboard Cover Customer Reviews
232 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by karl v (BUCKEYE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2019 Ford F-150 — Jun 06, 2019 8:38 PM
Reviewed by Jeffrey B (Fairbanks, AK) Reviewed for a 2019 Toyota Sienna — May 30, 2019 9:38 PM
Fits perfect and looks great. The installation took just a couple minutes. One of the nicest additions to this great vehicle. Love it, love the service, love the price.
Reviewed by George G (NASHUA, NH) Reviewed for a 2018 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter — May 02, 2019 4:42 AM
Reviewed by LARRY C (Lubbock, TX) Reviewed for a 2019 Toyota 4Runner — Mar 01, 2019 2:27 PM
The cover seems to not be cut with much precision. From side to side it fits very well but front to rear leaves room for improvement. The very front at the windshield it is very loose and sloppy looking.