- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Lund Interceptor Bug Shield strengthens your hood's defense
- Custom-molded for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Shaped in a patented wrap-around design for extended protection and great looks
- Formed from heavy-duty polycarbonate that rejects cracks and dings
- Extends out and above the hood for easy cleaning underneath
- Available in smoke or clear (most vehicles)
- Easy installation with the included hardware or adhesive tape
- No-drill mounting for most vehicles
- Your Lund Interceptor Bug Shield is covered by a limited lifetime warranty
Protect your paint with the old-school toughness of stout defense. The Lund Interceptor Bug Shield is the original full-height, fully wrapped hood shield, picking-off more bugs and rocks than slimmer guards.
One reason why the Interceptor is Lund's most popular bug shield is the quality materials used in production. Heavy-duty polycarbonate is the basis for each Interceptor bug shield, a material often described as "virtually unbreakable." In other words, the love bugs and gnat swarms don't stand a chance.
Getting the Interceptor onto your vehicle is no trick play. Most install without drilling, using the provided adhesive tape or hardware mounting kit. You can even pick from clear or smoke colors for most rides, and decide which looks best. What's even better, your Lund Interceptor Bug Shield is covered by a limited lifetime warranty from Lund. For long-lasting defense, it's the right call.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Lund Interceptor Bug Shield Customer Reviews
171 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John R (alpharetta, GA) Reviewed for a 2001 Infiniti QX4 — Apr 20, 2019 8:24 AM
Reviewed by Billy C (SACRAMENTO, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Infiniti QX4 — Mar 13, 2019 9:51 AM
Reviewed by ROBERT S (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2019 Honda Pilot — Jan 23, 2019 2:23 AM
Nice looking bug shield, but a little smaller than I anticipated. Also, removing the plastic fasteners from the front of the hood was impossible without destroying them. Maybe hints in how to do that in the instructions?
Reviewed by Howard B (Gresham, OR) — Oct 21, 2018 4:51 PM
This bug shield is thicker than other shields I have purchased in the past for about the same amount of money. One of the mounting fasteners broke during installation, so I make a stronger one with a metal screw.
Reviewed by Robert G (BAR HARBOR, ME) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Oct 07, 2018 6:09 AM
I used it on a previously vehicle and it worked well for several years. I have no issue with it though I have not installed the new one yet, the weather has been an issue.