- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Reduce cabin wind noise and turbulence for a calm and quiet drive
- Made from 4mm smoke-tinted cast acrylic
- MagiClip vehicle-specific fastening system holds your deflector in place
- AirCushion gasket seals deflector’s edge to protect your finish
- Easy no-drill installation
- Backed by a 3-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship
The weather's warm, the sky is clear, you open your sunroof and – BAM! – a tornado hits your cabin. WeatherTech understands the frustration some sunroofs can cause. That's why they've created the WeatherTech Sunroof Wind Deflector. Custom-designed to fit your vehicle, these deflectors reduce wind noise and turbulence.
The WeatherTech Sunroof Wind Deflector is made from 4mm smoke-tinted cast acrylic. Its strong and sturdy construction stands up to racing winds and highway speeds. And, these sunroof deflectors hold on tight with the MagiClip fastening system.
Want wind relief and a good looking ride? With the WeatherTech Sunroof Wind Deflector, you don't have to choose. Its smoke-tinted color and sleek design complement any vehicle. And, an AirCushion gasket seals the deflector's edge to protect your finish. What's more, your WeatherTech Sunroof Wind Deflector is backed by a Limited Lifetime warranty against defect.
- Manufactured to fit factory installed sunroofs only. Not intended nor guaranteed to fit aftermarket installations.
WeatherTech Sunroof Wind Deflector Customer Reviews
196 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Chris D (EAST STROUDSBURG, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Avalon — Jun 15, 2018 3:14 AM
As stated in the title. It's a lot quieter and less windy. The screen does it's job. This is my third one on as many cars. I wouldn't have a car with a sunroof without one.
Reviewed by John P (BRASHER FALLS, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Mini Cooper — May 11, 2018 1:41 AM
Had a little trouble installing but once it was in the correct location everything went good.