- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protects your vehicle from stone chips and bug stains
- Available in chrome stainless steel or durable black-coated aluminized steel
- Aerodynamic design boasts a sleek, low profile
- Crafted from virtually indestructible aerospace-grade acrylic
- Scratch, crack and warp resistant
- No-drill installation—3M tape or fasteners that use existing holes (depends on vehicle)
- Your WeatherTech Stone & Bug Deflector is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Streamline your way to style and protection with the sleek WeatherTech Stone & Bug Deflector. Crafted of virtually indestructible acrylic and molded to follow the lines and contours of your vehicle, the WeatherTech Deflector delivers great looks and rabid defense.
Sleek and aerodynamic, the Stone & Bug Deflector is the stylish way to ward off the onslaught your front-end faces every time you drive. Splatting bugs, flinging rocks and flying debris never get the chance to ding your paint.
Since the Stone & Bug Deflector is custom molded for your vehicle, it not only fits perfectly, it makes for an easy installation. The Deflector either sticks to your ride with 3M adhesive, or screws into existing holes. Of course, WeatherTech includes everything you need, and they back your Stone & Bug Deflector with a Limited Lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
WeatherTech Stone & Bug Deflector Customer Reviews
487 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by JOHN L (SALT LAKE CITY, UT) — Saturday at 11:36 AM
Like the product , it was easy to install and does it's job. Thanks and will be ordering something soon.
Reviewed by Tom H (ROCKFORD, IL) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Jun 01, 2018 11:35 AM
Everything was fine except the 4 fasteners that fit in factory holes on the bottom side of the hood, they are too short and not substantial enough for the job, I used short self tapping screws. Deflector does its job.
Reviewed by william p (rocky mount, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Sequoia — May 25, 2018 3:57 AM
I love the it looks and the quality it doesn't look cheap. All the screws didn't come with mind but I had some anchors around the house so I used them. The instructions were kinda jacked up with all the different ones to chose from but got it on and i'm pleased with it.