- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protects your vehicle from stone chips and bug stains
- Available in chrome stainless steel or durable black-coated aluminized steel
- Aerodynamic design boasts a sleek, low profile
- Crafted from virtually indestructible aerospace-grade acrylic
- Scratch, crack and warp resistant
- No-drill installation—3M tape or fasteners that use existing holes (depends on vehicle)
- Your WeatherTech Stone & Bug Deflector is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Streamline your way to style and protection with the sleek WeatherTech Stone & Bug Deflector. Crafted of virtually indestructible acrylic and molded to follow the lines and contours of your vehicle, the WeatherTech Deflector delivers great looks and rabid defense.
Sleek and aerodynamic, the Stone & Bug Deflector is the stylish way to ward off the onslaught your front-end faces every time you drive. Splatting bugs, flinging rocks and flying debris never get the chance to ding your paint.
Since the Stone & Bug Deflector is custom molded for your vehicle, it not only fits perfectly, it makes for an easy installation. The Deflector either sticks to your ride with 3M adhesive, or screws into existing holes. Of course, WeatherTech includes everything you need, and they back your Stone & Bug Deflector with a Limited Lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
WeatherTech Stone & Bug Deflector Customer Reviews
539 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mike S (RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 10, 2020 1:03 PM
It looks great on my truck, easy to install. My truck is used for work so driving on the freeways with the deflector installed should keep my truck from getting damaged. Than you Mike from Ca
Reviewed by Ron G (Yuma, AZ) — Mar 03, 2020 9:23 PM
I've installed a prior Weathertech Deflector years ago, do not recall any issues. This time the instructions state a need for a flathead screw driver & a star head screwdriver. I found the star head wasn't for screwing the attached plugs but for use of pressure to drive in the attached plug. Instructions should be changed.
Reviewed by George T (Hornsby, TN) Reviewed for a 2019 Nissan Frontier — Feb 17, 2020 1:29 PM
Reviewed by Jason D (OCEANSIDE, CA) Reviewed for a 2019 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 12, 2019 7:50 AM