- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your vehicle's hood and windshield from the onslaught of flying road debris like rocks and bugs
- Custom molded for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Crafted from high-impact acrylic
- Super-strong 1-piece off-the-hood design
- Digitally engineered to resist flex, flutter, and vibration
- Easy no-drill installation for most vehicles (select models require minor drilling)
- Choose from smoke or clear finish
- Made in the USA
- Your Wade Platinum Bug Shield by Westin is backed with a 90-day warranty
The Wade Platinum Bug Shield by Westin is molded for great looks and platinum defense. Crafted of digitally engineered acrylic, the off-the-hood design of the Platinum Bug Shield follows the lines and curves of your ride.
Sleek and slippery, the Wade Platinum Bug Shield by Westin is the aerodynamic way to deflect the front-end assault your ride faces every time you drive. Splattering bugs, flying stones and rocketing road debris never get close to your hood or your paint.
The Platinum Bug Shield is made in the USA and custom molded just for your vehicle. The one-piece design sits just off your hood for a clean style that follows your ride's lines and is easy to install. Wade includes everything you need, and they back your Platinum Bug Shield with a 90-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Westin Platinum Bug Shield Customer Reviews
293 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John A (FORT MYERS, FL) — Mar 10, 2020 2:42 PM
The shield looks good and fits okay. However the fasteners supplied do nor really fit the (square 1/4") holes in the hood. There is no way to get the washers behind the hood flange; the shield is on but one fastener disappeared in the hole and the others cannot be tightened properly without pulling out. I'm wondering if I got a set of the wrong fasteners for my vehicle?
Reviewed by James C. M (POWDERLY, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Jul 01, 2019 7:55 AM