- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your vehicle's hood and windshield from the onslaught of flying road debris like rocks and bugs
- Custom molded for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Crafted from high-impact acrylic
- Super-strong 1-piece off-the-hood design
- Digitally engineered to resist flex, flutter, and vibration
- Easy no-drill installation for most vehicles (select models require minor drilling)
- Choose from smoke or clear finish
- Made in the USA
- Your Wade Platinum Bug Shield by Westin is backed with a 90-day warranty
The Wade Platinum Bug Shield by Westin is molded for great looks and platinum defense. Crafted of digitally engineered acrylic, the off-the-hood design of the Platinum Bug Shield follows the lines and curves of your ride.
Sleek and slippery, the Wade Platinum Bug Shield by Westin is the aerodynamic way to deflect the front-end assault your ride faces every time you drive. Splattering bugs, flying stones and rocketing road debris never get close to your hood or your paint.
The Platinum Bug Shield is made in the USA and custom molded just for your vehicle. The one-piece design sits just off your hood for a clean style that follows your ride's lines and is easy to install. Wade includes everything you need, and they back your Platinum Bug Shield with a 90-day warranty.
Wade Platinum Bug Shield by Westin Customer Reviews
271 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Marlene S (Melrose, MN) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Explorer — Jun 05, 2018 2:59 PM
very nice looking and solid installation like the screw o0n system better than tape on feels more secure
Reviewed by ron n (Holland, MI) Reviewed for a 2005 GMC Yukon — Mar 15, 2018 7:26 AM
good quality, and great fit very easy to install. I painted it from the back side and it looks wonderful.
Reviewed by Keith J (MESQUITE, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota 4Runner — Feb 16, 2018 7:52 AM
It's easy to appreciate AutoAnything because quality, selection and price are the main concerns of consumers and AutoAnything has got it right. I'll look here first every time.