- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- Shade your cab and drop interior temps with the AVS Sunflector Rear Window Deflector
- Shields your pickup cab's rear window from the sun's fury
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck
- Molded from super-strong smoked acrylic
- Reduces heat buildup and interior temperatures
- Fits cabs with or without sliding windows, and with or without cargo lights
- Made in USA
- Your AVS Sunflector Rear Window Deflector is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Finally, a window deflector designed for your truck's rear window. The AVS Sunflector Rear Window Deflector installs right over your rig's rear window to block damaging solar rays and kick the style up a notch. Once installed, the Sunflector helps reduce heat build-up in your truck cab, and the sleek, smoky lines work with your side deflectors to complete your truck's deflector demeanor.
Crafted from space-age acrylic and tinted with a sun-stopping smoked finish, the Sunflector is designed to deliver years of shady service. Plus, the custom-molded design fits your specific model truck and works with or without factory cargo lights and sliding windows. And, installation is easy-just peel the super-sticky 3M tape backing and stick your deflector in place. Best yet, AVS backs your Sunflector Rear Window Deflector with a Lifetime Warranty.
AVS Sunflector Rear Window Deflector Customer Reviews
80 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James A T (Waterford, NY) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 24, 2018 6:16 PM
Trouble free install ... Do a dry run before the final placement ... The three M tape backing is unforgiving ... Very easy install ... Looks great!
Reviewed by Benjamin G (WISNER, LA) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tundra — Mar 27, 2018 8:44 PM
Looks great. Fast shipping. The only issue was the fittment,it could have been a little wider, maybe a 1/2".