- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Expel the elements from your cockpit and add a dash of flash to your exterior with Stampede TAPE-ONZ Chrome Side Window Deflectors
- Custom-crafted to fit your exact vehicle
- Shaped to draw stale air out and stop the elements from getting in
- Built from scratch-resistant, chrome-plated acrylic for lasting shimmer
- Installs fuss-free and fast with 3M adhesive tape
- Made in USA
- Your Stampede TAPE-ONZ Chrome Side Window Deflectors are backed by a 1-Year Warranty
Halt howling winds before they savage your passengers with Stampede TAPE-ONZ Chrome Side Window Deflectors. Built from chrome-dipped acrylic that's specially designed to wall off wind, Stampede vent visors provide the perfect fusion of bling-backed style and bluster-blocking design. That means your exterior shines while your cabin stays calm and quiet.
The key to a comfortable ride is a steady stream of fresh air flowing through your interior. That's why Stampede chrome window visors are engineered to sweep stale air out while blocking bluster from breaking in.
As if that isn't enough, Stampede vent shades are custom-cut to perfectly fit your ride. And, for a flawless fit and easy installation, Stampede chrome window deflectors attach securely and simply with 3M tape . Even better, your Stampede TAPE-ONZ Chrome Side Window Deflectors are backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
- A Front and Rear set will include 4 pieces and is sold per unit
Stampede TAPE-ONZ Chrome Side Window Deflectors Customer Reviews
106 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Cody A (Antlers, OK) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-350 — Sep 17, 2018 8:28 PM
Good product, pretty simple and easy installation. Only chrome rain guards I could find for an extended cab but a little pricey. Looks good with my chrome door handle and mirror covers. Fast shipping too.
Reviewed by Malcolm T (NEW HARMONY, UT) — Feb 06, 2018 6:07 AM
The fit at the mirrors at tie in to the mirrors wasn't quite right, on a F350 2017. So they are pulled out a little right there and not flush against the window frame.