The current product is out of stock.
Click Bug Deflectors to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Shield your front end from messy bug missiles with the Stampede Vigilante Low Profile LP Series Hood Protector
- Custom contoured to match the lines of your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Its low profile, stand-away design hugs the contours of your hood for a clean look
- Extends past your hood line for extra fender protection
- Made with smooth corners—say goodbye to sharp edges
- Durable, scratch resistant and UV stable
- Easy to clean
- Installs quickly with included mounting hardware
- Available in a clear or smoke finish
- Made in USA
- Your Stampede Vigilante Low Profile LP Series Hood Protector is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
The road's littered with a range of obstacles in your path. And, driving through a kamikaze swarm of bugs often tops that list. Prevent those goo-packing pests from splattering across your front end with the Stampede Vigilante Low Profile LP Series Hood Protector.
Designed without the high-flying "flipped" top edge found on lesser shields, this bug guard delivers a low-profile look that hugs the contours of your unique hood. Plus, it extends past your hood line for even more fender protection from volatile vermin.
Clean looks aside, the Stampede bug shield tosses sharp edges to the curb in favor of smooth curves and corners. This superior bug shield for trucks is also made from durable, scratch resistant material that's UV stable. Plus, it's easy to clean. Available in a clear (paintable) or smoke finish, your Stampede Vigilante Low Profile LP Series Hood Protector installs easily with the included mounting hardware. And, it's backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Stampede Vigilante Low Profile LP Series Hood Protectors Customer Reviews
105 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Matthew B (Dunwoody, GA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Suburban — Dec 16, 2016 3:04 PM
I have a 2005 Chevy Suburban and previous Stampede brand protector cracked. While this new one installed using the same holes as before it sits slightly off the hood and does not hug like the previous one did. I could not tell from the pics if the other option would have been better, I can live with the difference though.
Reviewed by Richard G (Springfield, MO) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Apr 26, 2016 4:50 AM
Reviewed by Shon S (Cedar City, UT) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda Ridgeline — Feb 22, 2016 10:03 AM