- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your cockpit comfortable, fresh and fog-free with Lund In-Channel Elite VentVisors
- Unique scalloped design works perfectly with automatic reversing windows (ARS)
- Lund custom makes your Ventvisor In-Channel Elite Window Deflectors for a perfect fit
- Lets you crack the windows without being blown away by howling wind, drenched by foul weather or robbed of MPGs by drag
- Constructed from an exclusive material compound that’s thicker, stronger and more durable
- Car wash safe
- Installs securely into your door channels using scalloped flanges—no drilling or adapters needed
- Made with pride in the USA.
- Lund covers your In-Channel Elite VentVisors with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether your windows are fogging up from the cold or your eyes are watering up from your newborn's ripe diaper, a little fresh air goes a long way in making your cockpit cozy. But, soggy weather and MPG-robbing drag rush in as soon as you crack the glass. Enjoy a refreshing dose of air without Mother Nature's annoyances with Lund Ventvisor Elite Deflectors.
Custom sculpted for a flawless fit on your vehicle, Lund Industries Elite Deflectors wrap around your windows to block rain, snow and wind from rushing in while allowing in the perfect amount of clean oxygen. And, they do it using an advanced new material developed exclusively for the Lund Elite Vent Visors. Because they're thicker and more durable than other Lund deflectors, they deliver the ultimate resistance to scratches and heat.
If you have a few spare minutes, you have all the time it takes to install your Ventvisor In-Channel Elite Deflectors. Equipped with scalloped flanges that tuck up into your door channel, they mount securely without any drilling or modding required and work with your ride's auto-reversing windows. Once fitted into place, their unique shading blends in perfectly with most stock window tints for that factory-original look. Not only are they made in the USA, but they're also backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lund In-Channel Elite VentVisors Customer Reviews
53 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Greg W (PERKASIE, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Aug 25, 2017 4:44 AM
Good luck with these. They install real simple but the always get stuck in the path of the window. And when the window hits it they break.
Reviewed by Bartley M (RAINBOW, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Aug 13, 2017 2:09 PM
Install took less then 15 minutes with wife helping to roll up windows while I pulled out on bottom of visors as instructions recommended. Did not roll windows down for 72 hours to let 3m tape to seal. I installed on new 2017 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab they look very stylish. I am very happy with purchase. They were much easier to install then the bug shield was.