- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- Fits up to 36.5" wide Sunroof
- The Pop-Out Windflector is custom made for your vehicle
- Low-profile design is perfect for removable sunroofs
- Keeps light rain from entering your vehicle while moving
- The Pop-out Windflector is manufactured with darkened smoke-tinted impact resistant acrylic
- Installation is simple, no tools necessary, with supplied manufacturer-approved 3M two-sided acrylic tape
- Made in USA
- The Pop-Out Windflector has a limited lifetime warranty
All you hoped for was a little extra sun on your face. In reality, you're getting hit by a stiff breeze, your hair blowing every which way by unpleasant winds. If this rings any bells, you need the Pop-Out Windflector.
It's the perfect accessory for keeping wind noise and turbulence to a minimum. You'll find installing this Sunroof Deflector simple and stress-free. Simply pop it into place and voila! Not only that, but the Pop-Out Windflector prevents light rain from getting into your vehicle when cruising with the Sunroof open. Made from durable, smoke-gray, high-impact acrylic, the aerodynamic design adds a sporty element to your vehicle's appearance.
Requires no drilling. Simply peel off the backing from the manufacturer-approved 3M acrylic tape and stick the Pop-Out Windflector in place. Reclaim your joy of Sunroof-open driving from the evil clutches of wind noise and turbulence with the help of the Pop-out Windflector.
- To determine the proper size, measure the sunroof opening from outside edge of molding to outside edge of molding.
- This product will not work with vehicles equipped with roof racks
AVS Pop-Out Windflector Customer Reviews
49 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Terry A (Kirkland, WA) Reviewed for a 2019 Mazda CX-5 — May 02, 2019 8:51 PM
I bought this for a Mazda CX5. Terrible decision. It is even louder with it installed. At least is was attached with double sided tape rather than screws, so it didn't damage the car. Out over $50 because it can't be returned once tested. RUN AWAY instead of wasting money on this product.
Reviewed by Dennis H (Florence, SC) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Challenger — Nov 22, 2017 1:04 AM
After installing this deflector I thought it looked very nice on my Challenger. It has a lower profile than most which I liked. It reduced wind noise about 60% and keeps the wind from blowing directly in my face. The adhesive tape is very strong too, as I have already been through the car wash a few times and it's holding well.
Reviewed by Van V (Green cove springs, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota RAV4 — Oct 31, 2017 6:38 AM
They look very nice, unfortunately, the front doesn't fit correctly on the passenger side where the angle up it doesn't come all the way. On the drive side it easily slide off, it can not staying in one place. They all make really loud noise every time I rolled up the window. Especially on the driver window the automatic window keep go back down a little when I tried to rolled up all the way.
Reviewed by Erik M (FORT WORTH, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Suburban — Oct 16, 2017 10:43 PM
Recently I had a broken Deflector that was build in on the sun roof frame. It was pretty expensive to replace the whole thing. But this is a great investment. Not to bulky. Driving on the highway with this deflector made a difference. Plus, I took my suv to the car wash and it didn't came off.