- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which AVS Hood Deflector is right for you? Click here to compare.
- Shield your ride’s front-end from road debris with an AVS Aeroskin Hood Protector
- AVS deflectors are custom-molded for a flawless fit on your make and model
- Boasts tough, acrylic construction and a dramatic dark smoke finish
- Low-profile design provides aerodynamic, sleek appearance
- Aeroskin Deflectors install easily with included 3M tape
- Made in USA
- Your AVS Aeroskin Hood Protector is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Fortify your vehicle’s front-end defenses against bug guts, flying rocks and other road debris by installing an AVS Aeroskin Hood Protector. This Aeroskin Hood Protector is custom-crafted with your ride’s contours in mind, guaranteeing a flawless fit and the edge-to-edge protection you need against any airborne dangers.
AVS Aeroskin Hood Protectors boast top-notch construction from durable acrylic, ensuring years of dependable use. The AVS Aeroskin Bug Shield is available in a dark smoke finish, which is sure to complement your ride’s bold style. Aeroskin Hood Protectors from AVS also feature a low-profile design that boosts your vehicle’s aerodynamics, so you don’t have to stress about reduced MPG.
Installing your new AVS Aeroskin Hood Protector is as easy as one, two, three, since no drilling or special hardware’s required for most vehicles. Simply use 3M automotive-grade tape to securely mount your deflector to your ride. And because these Aeroskin Hood Protectors mount flush to your vehicle, the result is a non-obtrusive look that perfectly complements your vehicle’s style. Your AVS Aeroskin Hood Protector comes backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
AVS Aeroskin Hood Protector Customer Reviews
950 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steven Q (LAREDO, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Feb 24, 2020 5:30 PM
Reviewed by Stephen F (MIDDLETOWN, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Focus — Feb 13, 2020 5:21 AM