- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which AVS Hood Deflector is right for you? Click here to compare.
- Road hazards don’t stand a chance against the AVS Aeroskin II Hood Protector
- Custom-designed to follow the contours of your specific vehicle’s hood
- Styled with a raised edge across the center for improved airflow and protection
- Accents your exterior with an OEM-like matte black textured finish
- Easily installs using 3M automotive-grade adhesive
- Proudly made in the USA, the AVS Aeroskin II is molded from impact-resistant TPO
- Your AVS Aeroskin II Hood Protector comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Even the smallest pebble can become a paint-chipping projectile. You can defend your front-end from potential hazards, while adding a sleek, aerodynamic look, with the custom AVS Aeroskin II Hood Protector.
Designed to flow along the contours of your specific vehicle’s hood, the AVS Aeroskin II Hood Protector takes the style and security of the original Aeroskin to the next level. Adding a raised edge across the center, this updated version offers improved airflow and protection.
AVS Aeroskin II Hood Deflectors install easily with included automotive-grade 3M adhesive and accent your exterior with an OEM-like matte black textured finish. Proudly made in the USA, your AVS Aeroskin II Hood Deflector is molded from impact-resistant TPO and backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
AVS Aeroskin II Hood Protector Customer Reviews
33 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John R (LARIMORE, ND) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jul 10, 2018 1:10 PM
Reviewed by Robert J (Landrum, SC) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Sierra — Jun 19, 2018 2:30 PM
This looks awesome on my Sierra! Simple install and have received compliments on it. I was concerned if the double sided tape would harm the paint but the Auto Anything rep advised me that it was harmless to paint and clear coat. Have included a photo for other Sierra owners to check out.
Reviewed by Reginald A (Lancaster, SC) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Apr 19, 2018 9:58 AM
Reviewed by bruce j (Blackfoot, ID) Reviewed for a 1983 Jeep CJ — Mar 28, 2018 9:03 AM
Reviewed by John K (Staten Island, NY) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Mar 21, 2018 4:52 AM