- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which AVS Hood Deflector is right for you? Click here to compare.
- Road hazards don’t stand a chance against the AVS Aeroskin II Hood Protector
- Custom-designed to follow the contours of your specific vehicle’s hood
- Styled with a raised edge across the center for improved airflow and protection
- Accents your exterior with an OEM-like matte black textured finish
- Easily installs using 3M automotive-grade adhesive
- Proudly made in the USA, the AVS Aeroskin II is molded from impact-resistant TPO
- Your AVS Aeroskin II Hood Protector comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Even the smallest pebble can become a paint-chipping projectile. You can defend your front-end from potential hazards, while adding a sleek, aerodynamic look, with the custom AVS Aeroskin II Hood Protector.
Designed to flow along the contours of your specific vehicle’s hood, the AVS Aeroskin II Hood Protector takes the style and security of the original Aeroskin to the next level. Adding a raised edge across the center, this updated version offers improved airflow and protection.
AVS Aeroskin II Hood Deflectors install easily with included automotive-grade 3M adhesive and accent your exterior with an OEM-like matte black textured finish. Proudly made in the USA, your AVS Aeroskin II Hood Deflector is molded from impact-resistant TPO and backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
AVS Aeroskin II Hood Protector Customer Reviews
46 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by mark d (BLACKSTONE, MA) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 17, 2019 8:05 AM
Reviewed by Adrian B (LAS CRUCES, NM) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Apr 15, 2019 8:20 AM
After installing the AVS Aeroskin II I took for a test drive on the highway and noticed a roaring wind noise that is rather annoying. Plus it doesn't do any more protection than the AVS Aeroskin I.....my windshield is full of bugs. I wish I would have purchased the AVS Aerokin I......it also looks nicer and is less expensive.