- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which AVS Hood Deflector is right for you? Click here to compare.
- Guarantee edge-to-edge protection for your ride with an AVS Bug Deflector
- Custom-shaped for a perfect fit on your make and model
- Built tough from rugged, durable acrylic with a dark smoke finish
- AVS Bugflectors feature an aerodynamic, sleek appearance
- Off-the-hood design makes for easy cleaning and waxing
- Easy installation using provided screws or 3M tape — drilling may be required for some vehicles
- Bug Deflectors are made with pride in the USA
- Your AVS Bug Deflector comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Once your vehicle’s front-end is equipped with a durable AVS Bug Deflector, you won’t be bugged by expensive-to-fix nicks or dings again. AVS Bugflectors are custom-molded for your make and model—designed to complement your hood’s contours perfectly—and provide maximum protection against bugs, rocks and any other hazards that come flying your way.
AVS bug shields are built tough from durable acrylic to withstand an onslaught of abuse from airborne dangers and come with a dark smoke finish to complement your vehicle’s bold exterior.
AVS Bugflectors are easy to install, with no drilling or special hardware required for most vehicles. Simply use mechanical fasteners or double-sided 3M tape (depending on your vehicle), and enjoy bolstered front-end protection the next time you hit the road. Your new AVS Bug Deflector is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
AVS Bug Deflectors Customer Reviews
5975 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Chris R (SAINT JOSEPH, IL) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Aug 10, 2018 9:27 PM
Came pretty much on time. Box was busted all to hell. Thanks, FedEx. Lucky the deflector wasn't damaged and all the mounting hardware was there. The mounting hardware sucks. Trip to town to get the right pieces. Way under sized like most reviewers have stated. Overall it looks great on the truck. Just disappointed the hardware caused me problems. It was a 40 mile round trip I hadn't planned on making just to get a few plastic mounting pieces.
Reviewed by Howard S (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Aug 10, 2018 6:00 AM
This is a very nice bug deflector/hood protector. I would have given it a 5 star, but the plastic rivets that come with it-it's supposed to be a "no-drill" installation-are WAY TOO SMALL in diameter, and don't stay in the factory holes. It's as if Ford changed the diameters of the holes in the hood, but AVS didn't change their plastic rivets. So you end up drilling holes and using sheet metal screws, anyway. I'm fairly handy, so it's installed and looks good.
Reviewed by Art R (Peru, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Murano — Aug 10, 2018 5:06 AM
I have been maintaining and repairing my automobiles for 55 yrs. I found this to be one of the hardest of a simple installs.