- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which AVS Hood Deflector is right for you? Click here to compare.
- The AVS Chrome Bug Deflector is custom made for your specific make, model and year vehicle
- Protects your hood from bugs, rocks and flying road debris
- Complements your existing chrome package perfectly
- Crafted from high-impact ABS plastic that's chrome plated to a brilliant gleam
- Features real chrome plating—no films or paints
- Full-height, wraparound design delivers maximum protection
- Easy installation using provided screws or 3M tape — drilling may be required for some vehicles
- Made in USA
- Your AVS Chrome Bug Deflector is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Imagine reflecting the stares of gaping pedestrians and deflecting the onslaught of dive-bombing bugs at the same time-with one product. Now you can with the AVS Chrome Bug Deflector. Built from high-impact ABS plastic and slathered in a dazzling chrome finish, the Chrome Bug Deflector works overtime to protect and beautify your ride.
AVS only uses real-deal plating when it comes to chrome-no phony paints or flimsy films here. The Chrome Deflector features a full-height, wraparound design that offers your rig maximum protection along with the stylish look.
Easy installation with 3M automotive-grade adhesive and minor drilling for some vehicle applications. Your AVS Chrome Bug Deflector is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
AVS Chrome Bug Deflector Customer Reviews
567 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by chester c (port allegany, PA) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — May 10, 2018 5:12 AM
Look great on my truck with all the other chrome.would recommended it all I need now is the 2 pieces for the rear slide window ty autoanything
Reviewed by Janine B (THORNTON, CO) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Apr 28, 2018 9:54 AM
I was sceptic at first if this would be too much chrome but it's not. Looks classy!
Reviewed by glenn l (Palos Park, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Apr 18, 2018 8:10 PM
With the existing chrome grill, choosing a chrome bug shield was a perfect fit. Installation was extremely easy with the supplied fasteners. Very satisfied with the purchase and the product .
Reviewed by Terry F (FLORENCE, AL) — Mar 24, 2018 10:02 AM
The installation instructions aren't that easy to understand and none of the included hardware is worth using. I went to Lowes and bought sheet metal screws to mount mine on my new 2018 F-150 XLT.