- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which AVS Hood Deflector is right for you? Click here to compare.
- The AVS Chrome Bug Deflector is custom made for your specific make, model and year vehicle
- Protects your hood from bugs, rocks and flying road debris
- Complements your existing chrome package perfectly
- Crafted from high-impact ABS plastic that's chrome plated to a brilliant gleam
- Features real chrome plating—no films or paints
- Full-height, wraparound design delivers maximum protection
- Easy installation using provided screws or 3M tape — drilling may be required for some vehicles
- Made in USA
- Your AVS Chrome Bug Deflector is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Imagine reflecting the stares of gaping pedestrians and deflecting the onslaught of dive-bombing bugs at the same time-with one product. Now you can with the AVS Chrome Bug Deflector. Built from high-impact ABS plastic and slathered in a dazzling chrome finish, the Chrome Bug Deflector works overtime to protect and beautify your ride.
AVS only uses real-deal plating when it comes to chrome-no phony paints or flimsy films here. The Chrome Deflector features a full-height, wraparound design that offers your rig maximum protection along with the stylish look.
Easy installation with 3M automotive-grade adhesive and minor drilling for some vehicle applications. Your AVS Chrome Bug Deflector is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
AVS Chrome Bug Deflector Customer Reviews
573 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John W (Gardnerville, NV) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Sep 01, 2018 6:21 PM
Reviewed by jack r (WELLSVILLE, NY) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Aug 29, 2018 5:03 AM
bug deflector is ok but mounting hardware is garbage.very dissapointed in quality of screws and inserts to mount deflector.inserts not wide enough for holes in hood and plastic screws twist off during instalation.would not recomend this product to anybody
Reviewed by Bob K (Kansas City, KS) — Aug 01, 2018 5:10 AM