- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- AVS Chrome External Mount Vent Visors are custom made for your specific make, model and year vehicle
- Impact-resistant ABS plastic is plated with real chrome—no paints or films
- Rich chrome finish perfectly accents your existing chrome trim
- Built to withstand UV-rays and the flying road debris that can cause damage
- No drilling required, your Chrome Vent Visors easily install with two-sided 3M foam tape
- Made in USA
- AVS Chrome External Mount Vent Visors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
AVS Chrome External Mount Vent Visors deliver all the function you expect from a classic window visor, only these are dipped in shimmering chrome! With AVS, your vehicle's interior stays comfortable and dry while the exterior gets a major dose of style.
AVS doesn't skimp by using chrome paint or films. Instead, Chrome vent visors use true chrome-plating for a finish that looks as great inside the vehicle as it does outside. The real-deal chrome finish also adds a level of durability that ordinary visors can't touch.
And, it's not just about good looks with AVS. Vent visors reduce interior temperatures and noise, block rain and road spray and still deliver all the fresh air you crave. Driving or parked, good weather or bad, vent visors add comfort and style to any ride.
Oh yeah, put that drill away-installing your vent visors is as simple as peeling the backing from the automotive-grade tape and sticking in place. Best yet, your AVS Chrome External Mount Vent Visors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
AVS Chrome External Mount Vent Visors Customer Reviews
244 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John H (Windber, PA) Reviewed for a 2019 Ford F-250 — May 07, 2019 11:57 AM
Reviewed by myron m (WILMINGTON, DE) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Equinox — Apr 11, 2019 12:50 PM
Reviewed by Carl C (ELMIRA, NY) Reviewed for a 2018 Nissan Titan — Apr 04, 2019 3:27 PM
Look great, easy on. Only complaint is the glue tape did not adhere well in one spot even though it was cleaned thoroughly. I have installed similar on my last 4 trucks and never had this issue.