- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Don’t let rain keep you from opening your windows – get AVS Color Match Ventvisors
- Install easily with special automotive 3M adhesive, no hardware necessary
- Tailored specifically to your vehicle
- Seamless appearance with OEM look and feel
- Features the lowest profile on the market, creating a factory-installed appearance
- Visors allow airflow in but keep rain outside
- AVS Low Profile Ventvisors are manufactured in the USA
- Comes in various OEM Paint Code color-matching finish options
- Your AVS Color Match Low Profile Ventvisors are covered by a 3-year warranty
Circulate fresh air, but keep the rain at bay, with AVS Low Profile Ventvisors. Engineered in the USA, these protective vent visors are custom-fit and feature OEM Paint Code colors and finish options to match the exact factory look of your vehicle and make it as continuous as possible.
Mounting is easy with 3M auto-adhesive and installation is quick, without any hardware or drilling needed. Your AVS Color Match Low Profile Ventvisors are covered by a 3-year warranty.
AVS Color Match Low Profile Vent Visors Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by J. W (Thompsons Station, TN) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — May 31, 2018 4:11 AM
These were purchased so I could leave my windows cracked in the summer and they are fine for that. If I were a smoker, I would burn them because they are so compact. I bought them because I like the way my truck looks and didn't want to muddy it up with cheap looking stick on parts so this was a big deal to me. The two sided tape mounts to the window moulding, not the paint - thank you for that. All in all - These are the best looking visors out there!
Reviewed by Michael B (Oakland, MD) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Dec 01, 2017 6:43 AM
this macth perfect to the truck and the price was lower then anyone else
Reviewed by Grady O (Cane Ridge, TN) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Oct 10, 2017 8:45 PM
I purchased the color that matched my truck. Really wish I would have thought on it more and ordered the black ones