- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- AVS In-Channel Vent Visors provide sleek, streamlined weather-protection for you and your passengers
- Custom-molded for a snug, secure fit on your car, truck, van or SUV
- Durably manufactured from smoke-tinted, high-grade acrylic
- Vent visors install in minutes with 3M automotive tape along the inside of the window channel – easy install with no tools necessary
- Designed to effectively keep rain out while allowing fresh air in
- Reduce heat when your vehicle’s parked by allowing windows to be kept partially open
- Vent visors add style while reducing wind-noise
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your AVS In-Channel Vent Visors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Rain, sleet, snow and wind gusts have nothing on your ride once it’s equipped with sleek, streamlined AVS In-Channel Vent Visors. These custom-made products lessen wind-noise by channeling the airflow away from your vehicle, resulting in a more enjoyable journey – no matter what the weather’s like.
In-Channel Vent Visors from AVS are aerodynamically-designed to blend in beautifully with your vehicle’s contours, and each one boasts construction from smoke-tinted, high-grade acrylic, ensuring years of dependable use. They can be painted to match your finish and are precision-cut for an exact fit on more than 200 vehicle applications.
AVS In-Channel Vent Visors guarantee easy installation, with no cutting or drilling required. They secure into the window channel or along the rubber seal with pre-applied 3M automotive tape. Drive in comfort while protecting your vehicle’s interior, and enjoy the Lifetime Warranty that comes with every AVS In-Channel Vent Visor.
AVS In-Channel Vent Visors Customer Reviews
5252 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Stephen S (Sagamore Beach, MA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Equinox — Nov 29, 2018 11:24 AM
Reviewed by Marvin D (KILMARNOCK, VA) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Colorado — Nov 28, 2018 8:52 AM
Reviewed by James S (SHREVEPORT, LA) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Rogue — Nov 27, 2018 4:31 AM
No matter how much prep work and cleaning, the double sided tape doesn't hold them close enough, and the windows snag them when rolling up. Also, I'm pretty sure they will destroy window tint if you have it.
Reviewed by Will R (RANTOUL, IL) Reviewed for a 2018 Nissan Rogue — Nov 24, 2018 7:54 AM
It does look nice but the glue does not like to stick to the corners very well causing the plastic to jam up on the window when you raise it had to break off the plastic so the window would go up and down