- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- AVS In-Channel Vent Visors provide sleek, streamlined weather-protection for you and your passengers
- Custom-molded for a snug, secure fit on your car, truck, van or SUV
- Durably manufactured from smoke-tinted, high-grade acrylic
- Vent visors install in minutes with 3M automotive tape along the inside of the window channel – easy install with no tools necessary
- Designed to effectively keep rain out while allowing fresh air in
- Reduce heat when your vehicle’s parked by allowing windows to be kept partially open
- Vent visors add style while reducing wind-noise
- Can be easily painted to match your vehicle’s finish (normal surface prep required)
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your AVS In-Channel Vent Visors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Rain, sleet, snow and wind gusts have nothing on your ride once it’s equipped with sleek, streamlined AVS In-Channel Vent Visors. These custom-made products lessen wind-noise by channeling the airflow away from your vehicle, resulting in a more enjoyable journey – no matter what the weather’s like.
In-Channel Vent Visors from AVS are aerodynamically-designed to blend in beautifully with your vehicle’s contours, and each one boasts construction from smoke-tinted, high-grade acrylic, ensuring years of dependable use. They can be painted to match your finish and are precision-cut for an exact fit on more than 200 vehicle applications.
AVS In-Channel Vent Visors guarantee easy installation, with no cutting or drilling required. They secure into the window channel or along the rubber seal with pre-applied 3M automotive tape. Drive in comfort while protecting your vehicle’s interior, and enjoy the Lifetime Warranty that comes with every AVS In-Channel Vent Visor.
AVS In-Channel Vent Visors Customer Reviews
5120 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jesse A D (PINE LEVEL, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Saturday at 10:34 AM
Third set on third crew cab truck. Always easy to install and perfect fit. Classic good looks. Chevy/GMC
Reviewed by Ronnie B (CHESTER, MD) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Explorer — Saturday at 6:20 AM
I rate them a 3 because we bought two sets one for my truck and one for my explorer and the ones for the truck went on great haven't had any issues with them at all the ones for the explorer went on fairly easy but did come with enough tape to hold them in the channel. Every time I roll up the windows I have to hold the back out windows to get the window up all the way hopefully this issue will work itself out other then that there awesome
Reviewed by Rhonda J (LAWRENCEVILLE, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Equinox — Friday at 3:02 PM
I have ordered a few items from Auto Anything in the past and I have always been pleased with my purchases.