- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- AVS In-Channel Vent Visors provide sleek, streamlined weather-protection for you and your passengers
- Custom-molded for a snug, secure fit on your car, truck, van or SUV
- Durably manufactured from smoke-tinted, high-grade acrylic
- Vent visors install in minutes with 3M automotive tape along the inside of the window channel – easy install with no tools necessary
- Designed to effectively keep rain out while allowing fresh air in
- Reduce heat when your vehicle’s parked by allowing windows to be kept partially open
- Vent visors add style while reducing wind-noise
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your AVS In-Channel Vent Visors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Rain, sleet, snow and wind gusts have nothing on your ride once it’s equipped with sleek, streamlined AVS In-Channel Vent Visors. These custom-made products lessen wind-noise by channeling the airflow away from your vehicle, resulting in a more enjoyable journey – no matter what the weather’s like.
In-Channel Vent Visors from AVS are aerodynamically-designed to blend in beautifully with your vehicle’s contours, and each one boasts construction from smoke-tinted, high-grade acrylic, ensuring years of dependable use. They can be painted to match your finish and are precision-cut for an exact fit on more than 200 vehicle applications.
AVS In-Channel Vent Visors guarantee easy installation, with no cutting or drilling required. They secure into the window channel or along the rubber seal with pre-applied 3M automotive tape. Drive in comfort while protecting your vehicle’s interior, and enjoy the Lifetime Warranty that comes with every AVS In-Channel Vent Visor.
AVS In-Channel Vent Visors Customer Reviews
5215 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Arthur D (DANBURY, CT) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-250 — Wednesday at 8:56 AM
They look good on the truck, instructions are not that good. originally i was going to return them, then i talked to a guy at LUND and they told me the tabs install on the outside of the window rubbers on the top and bottom. Once i did that my windows no longer hit the tabs, but they still bounced and had to do the reset of the windows. install is easy, but i gave a 3 star for lack of stating the tabs go on the outside. quality 3 for the tabs being thin and can see how others break them.
Reviewed by Jason S (Apopka, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-350 — Wednesday at 8:52 AM
This is my second set of AVS Vent Visors. Both sets have been of great quality. I have zero complaints and absolutely nothing negative to say. I would easily recommend this brand to others and would purchase them again and again!
Reviewed by Francis M (MOUNT CARMEL, PA) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Wednesday at 5:53 AM