- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- AVS In-Channel Vent Visors provide sleek, streamlined weather-protection for you and your passengers
- Custom-molded for a snug, secure fit on your car, truck, van or SUV
- Durably manufactured from smoke-tinted, high-grade acrylic
- Vent visors install in minutes with 3M automotive tape along the inside of the window channel – easy install with no tools necessary
- Designed to effectively keep rain out while allowing fresh air in
- Reduce heat when your vehicle’s parked by allowing windows to be kept partially open
- Vent visors add style while reducing wind-noise
- Your AVS In-Channel Vent Visors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Rain, sleet, snow and wind gusts have nothing on your ride once it’s equipped with sleek, streamlined AVS In-Channel Vent Visors. These custom-made products lessen wind-noise by channeling the airflow away from your vehicle, resulting in a more enjoyable journey – no matter what the weather’s like.
In-Channel Vent Visors from AVS are aerodynamically-designed to blend in beautifully with your vehicle’s contours, and each one boasts construction from smoke-tinted, high-grade acrylic, ensuring years of dependable use. They can be painted to match your finish and are precision-cut for an exact fit on more than 200 vehicle applications.
AVS In-Channel Vent Visors guarantee easy installation, with no cutting or drilling required. They secure into the window channel or along the rubber seal with pre-applied 3M automotive tape. Drive in comfort while protecting your vehicle’s interior, and enjoy the Lifetime Warranty that comes with every AVS In-Channel Vent Visor.
AVS In-Channel Vent Visors Customer Reviews
5577 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gina D (PLYMOUTH, MA) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Tuesday at 9:00 PM
Reviewed by Ronald W (MEMPHIS, TN) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Explorer — Tuesday at 3:35 AM
Visors will not stay stuck to channel. Window won't let up without help safety switch kicks in. Also it stretches the trim out of place. Very weak adhesive the product looks great if you keep your window up.
Reviewed by George B (STOCKBRIDGE, GA) Reviewed for a 2020 GMC Sierra — Monday at 10:02 PM
Reviewed by Cody G (Andover, CT) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Monday at 3:55 PM
I was a little disappointed to say the least. I test fitted them first in my 16' Grand Cherokee and right away noticed the front windows went in almost to easy with no resistance. I cleaned the area well with the alcohol pads and installed the visors and put the windows up to press them into place, I then left them for a few days shut to help them seal and fit and both the front driver' side and passager side did not adhere at all and don' stay in place and cause issue trying to shut the window.