- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- AVS In-Channel Vent Visors provide sleek, streamlined weather-protection for you and your passengers
- Custom-molded for a snug, secure fit on your car, truck, van or SUV
- Durably manufactured from smoke-tinted, high-grade acrylic
- Vent visors install in minutes with 3M automotive tape along the inside of the window channel – easy install with no tools necessary
- Designed to effectively keep rain out while allowing fresh air in
- Reduce heat when your vehicle’s parked by allowing windows to be kept partially open
- Vent visors add style while reducing wind-noise
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your AVS In-Channel Vent Visors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Rain, sleet, snow and wind gusts have nothing on your ride once it’s equipped with sleek, streamlined AVS In-Channel Vent Visors. These custom-made products lessen wind-noise by channeling the airflow away from your vehicle, resulting in a more enjoyable journey – no matter what the weather’s like.
In-Channel Vent Visors from AVS are aerodynamically-designed to blend in beautifully with your vehicle’s contours, and each one boasts construction from smoke-tinted, high-grade acrylic, ensuring years of dependable use. They can be painted to match your finish and are precision-cut for an exact fit on more than 200 vehicle applications.
AVS In-Channel Vent Visors guarantee easy installation, with no cutting or drilling required. They secure into the window channel or along the rubber seal with pre-applied 3M automotive tape. Drive in comfort while protecting your vehicle’s interior, and enjoy the Lifetime Warranty that comes with every AVS In-Channel Vent Visor.
AVS In-Channel Vent Visors Customer Reviews
5302 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joseph M (Newport News, VA) Reviewed for a 1999 GMC Sonoma — Feb 13, 2019 8:21 PM
Easy to install, however, at least for my vehicle, they did not completely fit well. Did not completely push up into channel, therefore the tape shows a little. Almost broke it trying to get into the door channel. They are holding, I had replaced a broken one made by WeatherTech. Bought several years ago, they fit a lot better, but more expensive then these. Don't thinkI would by AVS again, at least for my vehicle. They may fit other vehicles better., don't know.
Reviewed by Kelvin W (PIKE ROAD, AL) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford Expedition — Feb 13, 2019 4:56 AM
I installed the Vent Visors, after 3 days my windows will not roll all the way up due to the lip on the edge of the visors. I'm unhappy with this product for my 2018 Ford Expedition.