- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep the fresh air flowing through your ride with AVS External Mount Vent Visors
- Custom-made specifically for your car, truck, van or SUV
- Effectively lets fresh air in while keeping moisture and rain out
- Reduces mirror fogging, interior wind noise and keeps the sun out of your eyes
- Crafted from scratch- and UV-resistant acrylic material for long-lasting durability
- Made in USA
- AVS External Mount Vent Visors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Keep the fresh air in and the stormy weather out by equipping your vehicle with AVS External Mount Vent Visors. These sleek vent visors are precision-cut for an exact fit on your make and model, guaranteeing custom coverage for your ride.
By allowing air to naturally circulate through your vehicle’s open windows while keeping inclement weather from creeping in, AVS External Mount Vent Visors effectively reduce mirror fogging, wind noise and a stuffy cockpit.
As stylish as they are functional, all AVS vent visors are constructed from high-grade, thick, UV-resistant acrylic material to provide a strong yet flexible fit. Plus, their smoke finish and quality design only enhances your vehicle’s style and complements its overall appearance. AVS External Mount Vent Visors mount snugly and securely to the outside of your vehicle in minutes using pre-installed 3M adhesive mounting tape applied around and above your windows. AVS External Mount Vent Visors are backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
AVS External Mount Vent Visors Customer Reviews
5475 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Larry T (Madison, WI) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-350 — Aug 07, 2018 2:48 AM
This is a excellent product, came quickly, and installation was so easy... Very satisfied with this purchase...
Reviewed by Joe A (ROCKY MOUNT, NC) — Aug 05, 2018 10:45 AM
I have used AVS vent visors on two other cars I have owned and they were VG. They allowed the window to be crack open to about 1". These don't allow the window to be cracked open more 1/4". Need to be taller or wider.