- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- Full-profile design deflects wind and weather
- The AVS Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector lets you open up in any weather
- Sold in sizes from 32.5" to 38.5" wide
- Shields against rain, wind noise and nasty turbulence
- The AVS Windflector is made of dark impact-resistant acrylic
- Designed to work with slide-back moonroof-style sunroofs
- Easy installation with high-strength 3M foam tape (included)
- Made in USA
- Your AVS Windflector Sunroof Deflector carries a Lifetime Warranty
Love your sunroof again! Add the AVS Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector to your vehicle today and get back the fresh air, warm sun and driving enjoyment you've been missing.
The AVS Windflector Sunroof Deflector adds a sturdy shield to the leading edge of your sunroof in just minutes. Once it's on, Windflector sends nasty noise away from your cabin, keeps turbulence at bay, and even halts rain or mist. You can truly open up in any conditions.
Securing the AVS Windflector to your roof is simple – just clean, peel the backing off the included 3M heavy foam tape, and press in place. That's it. Best yet, the Windflector comes in a gang of sizes to fit virtually any sunroof. And, it's backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Stop ear-popping wind noise. Fight off turbulence. Bounce rain and mist away. Get back to enjoying your sunroof! Add an AVS Windflector Sunroof Deflector to your auto now.
- Picking the right Windflector size: measure the width of your sunroof (including the outer edge molding). Select the Windflector that is 1/2" to 1" wider than your sunroof.
AVS Windflector Customer Reviews
438 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Rodger M (Benbrook, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford Edge — Oct 03, 2018 6:56 AM
Over all it's pretty neat and we think it looks nice. Fairly easy to put on. It comes with gray double back adhesive tape so be sure it's where you want it when you place it on your vehicle. I stood inside our vehicle and was able to place it in the right place the 1st time. That way I could get it even on both ends and centered as well.
Reviewed by Gabor B (Blaine, WA) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Prius — Jun 14, 2018 9:07 PM