- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ride in ultimate comfort with Black Horse Off Road In-Channel Rain Guards
- Allow you to let fresh air in and keep rain, snow and heat out
- Optimizes air circulation while reducing glare, drafts and window fogging
- Rain Guards are designed for a custom-fit on your year, make and model
- Tinted, scratch-resistant construction delivers superior durability
- Slides into your window channels for a from-the-factory fit – no tools necessary
- Your Black Horse In Channel Window Guards carry a 1-year warranty
One of the best small things in life is enjoying a nice drive with your windows down. But whipping wind and stinging rain can quickly put a damper on your day. Outfit your ride with a stylish set of Black Horse In Channel Window Deflectors and feel the sun on your face without any of the abuse.
Durably constructed from tinted, scratch-resistant material, Black Horse In Channel Rain Guards are designed to optimize your interior airflow while reducing dangerous glare and window fogging.
Black Horse Off Road In Channel Window Guards are custom-molded to the contours of your specific year, make and model, so when it comes time to install they’re guaranteed to deliver a tight, yet straightforward fit. Your Black Horse Off Road In Channel Window Deflectors are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Black Horse Off Road In-Channel Rain Guards Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by John L (Pasadena, MD) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Juke — Sep 14, 2017 6:13 AM
Not many choices for the juke. Seems easy enough when you look at the vent visors but the directions were terrible. The front visors only had a little bit of tape so I had to add. Make sure you prep the window rubber seal with a Scotch-Brite and rubbing alcohol. They look great and function properly