- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Roll your windows down and drive in total comfort with EGR In-Channel Matte Black Window Visors
- Custom designed for a flush fit on your year, make and model
- Aerodynamically sculpted to block wind turbulence from rushing into your auto which reduces drag, improves fuel economy and results in a quieter ride
- Acts like an umbrella when the weather turns south so you can let in some fresh air without drenching your door panels
- Built from tough impact-resistant acrylic that's UV safe for a fade-free finish
- Clean matte black finish for distinct styling
- Easy, no-drill install—the front set slips right into your doorframe, while the rear set connects with automotive-grade adhesive
- Sold in Front Sets (two EGR Visors) or Front and Rear Sets (four EGR Window Visors) depending on your vehicle
- Each In-Channel EGR Deflector is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you're slogging through traffic during the morning commute or cruising down Route 66 on an epic summer road trip, a little fresh air goes a long way. It clears up foggy windows, cools your cockpit and flushes away foul odors (Wienerschnitzel drive-thru, anyone?). Unfortunately, a cracked window invites unwelcomed guests: howling wind, soggy rain and MPG-killing turbulence. Keep your cockpit comfortable with EGR In-Channel Matte Deflectors.
Come rain or shine, you're free to roll your windows down anytime with EGR Matte Window Visors. Custom-sculpted for a perfect fit around your glass, they create an element-blocking barricade that's both aerodynamic (helps save on gas) and attractive (helps turn heads). Since your EGR Deflectors are made from high-impact acrylic, they're good for the long haul.
Leave your drill in the drawer—front EGR In-Channel Rain Guards fit firmly in your doorframe without any screws or hardware. For added stability, rear In-Channel Rain Guards mount with a spot of finish-safe tape. Plus, their sleek matte black finish adds a subtle air of sophistication to your car, truck or SUV. And, these EGR Rain Guards come with a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR In-Channel Matte Black Window Visors Customer Reviews
93 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thomas O (LOS ANGELES, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Jul 25, 2018 8:38 AM
Dispute the easy installation I managed to break the driver side piece.... No fault of the product. I would buy again.
Reviewed by wade m (Shoemakersville, PA) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-250 — Jul 14, 2018 2:55 PM
Awesome product so far! They fit and look great on my 2018 f-250. I bought avs visors first they looked good but fit terrible so I returned them and tried these and glad I did.
Reviewed by michael b (JENSEN BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — May 21, 2018 8:13 PM
Good fit, look great. Fairly easy install. Rear windows dobt fit as high into weatherstrip as I would like but nothing to take away how great they look. Love the color. And they come all the way down to the door in the front.