- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Roll your windows down and drive in total comfort with EGR In-Channel Matte Black Window Visors
- Custom designed for a flush fit on your year, make and model
- Aerodynamically sculpted to block wind turbulence from rushing into your auto which reduces drag, improves fuel economy and results in a quieter ride
- Acts like an umbrella when the weather turns south so you can let in some fresh air without drenching your door panels
- Built from tough impact-resistant acrylic that's UV safe for a fade-free finish
- Clean matte black finish for distinct styling
- Easy, no-drill install—the front set slips right into your doorframe, while the rear set connects with automotive-grade adhesive
- Sold in Front Sets (two EGR Visors) or Front and Rear Sets (four EGR Window Visors) depending on your vehicle
- Each In-Channel EGR Deflector is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you're slogging through traffic during the morning commute or cruising down Route 66 on an epic summer road trip, a little fresh air goes a long way. It clears up foggy windows, cools your cockpit and flushes away foul odors (Wienerschnitzel drive-thru, anyone?). Unfortunately, a cracked window invites unwelcomed guests: howling wind, soggy rain and MPG-killing turbulence. Keep your cockpit comfortable with EGR In-Channel Matte Deflectors.
Come rain or shine, you're free to roll your windows down anytime with EGR Matte Window Visors. Custom-sculpted for a perfect fit around your glass, they create an element-blocking barricade that's both aerodynamic (helps save on gas) and attractive (helps turn heads). Since your EGR Deflectors are made from high-impact acrylic, they're good for the long haul.
Leave your drill in the drawer—front EGR In-Channel Rain Guards fit firmly in your doorframe without any screws or hardware. For added stability, rear In-Channel Rain Guards mount with a spot of finish-safe tape. Plus, their sleek matte black finish adds a subtle air of sophistication to your car, truck or SUV. And, these EGR Rain Guards come with a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and/or reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
EGR In-Channel Matte Black Window Visors Customer Reviews
103 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by paul k (WAKEFIELD, MA) Reviewed for a 2019 Ford F-150 — Jul 15, 2019 4:32 PM
they look awsome and complaint the hood deflector i bought as well.the side deflector on the front window is awsome.they do get caught going up and automatically go down from time to time,i juse pull them out a little and window goes right up,
Reviewed by Michael L (WILLIAMSBURG, KY) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Titan — Jul 10, 2019 3:27 PM
Order came with just the front. Took a week to get a new set. Back ones don't fit as good as front. Windows stop rolling up when they hit visors. Have to push window up totally. Looks good. Function sucks for rear.
Reviewed by Cami W (London, KY) Reviewed for a 2019 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 02, 2019 11:17 AM
Reviewed by Sandy M (KEARNY, NJ) Reviewed for a 2019 Dodge Ram — May 03, 2019 6:42 AM