- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- EGR In-Channel Window Visors are custom-molded for your year, make and model using precise computer designs and cutting-edge thermoform technologies
- Effective mounting method installs into your window channel
- Keep your windows rolled down for fresh air, defogged glass and cooler cabin temperatures without the aggravation of loud, obnoxious wind and weather infiltration
- Crafted from high-strength acrylic for durability
- Clean fit without any drilling, cutting or fabricating
- Available in dark or light smoke finishes (depends on model)
- EGR backs your In-Channel Window Visors with a Lifetime Warranty
Foggy windows, scorching cabin temperatures and stale air take all the pleasure out of driving. However, rolling down the glass to cure these bothers leads to new annoyances: screeching winds, thrashing turbulence and soaking weather. With the In-Channel Window Visors, you get fresh air without the suffering. They block wind and weather while you enjoy a clean breeze.
Your sleek In-Channel Window Visors are custom-built using precise computer designs for a fit that looks factory installed. And, they're made from space-age acrylic for stellar strength and durability.
Best of all, your In-Channel Window Visors boast an innovative mounting method. The front visors fit firmly into the window channels, requiring no drilling, taping or clipping. Rears use tape and clip for safety. Even better, the In-Channel Window Visors come in a transparent Dark or Light Smoke finish and boast a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and/or reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
EGR In-Channel Window Visors Customer Reviews
3469 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Stephen P (Caroga Lake, NY) — Apr 23, 2020 4:11 AM
Love the guards, except when you fold the mirrors in it pushes against the guard. Last truck they eventually broke the guard. This is on a 2019 ram 2500. Will be returning
Reviewed by Cameron M (BEAR, DE) Reviewed for a 2019 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 23, 2020 4:03 AM
I could not be happier with these items, ordered front and rear set. Installed in about 20 minutes and the fit was perfect. Window operation was not in the least way effected.
Reviewed by CHRIS H (SELAH, WA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Apr 20, 2020 9:17 PM
Visors look great and were easy to install on my 2011 Tundra Crewcab however, the front side windows go up so slow because the visors are too thick in the channel that it causes so much drag that the windows will come back down automatically because of the anti-jam system on this pickup. Now, for the record I have not contacted the company yet because I've only just installed them but will call to see how they can help me with this problem.