- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- EGR In-Channel Window Visors are custom-molded for your year, make and model using precise computer designs and cutting-edge thermoform technologies
- Effective mounting method installs into your window channel
- Keep your windows rolled down for fresh air, defogged glass and cooler cabin temperatures without the aggravation of loud, obnoxious wind and weather infiltration
- Crafted from high-strength acrylic for durability
- Clean fit without any drilling, cutting or fabricating
- Available in dark or light smoke finishes (depends on model)
- EGR backs your In-Channel Window Visors with a Lifetime Warranty
Foggy windows, scorching cabin temperatures and stale air take all the pleasure out of driving. However, rolling down the glass to cure these bothers leads to new annoyances: screeching winds, thrashing turbulence and soaking weather. With the In-Channel Window Visors, you get fresh air without the suffering. They block wind and weather while you enjoy a clean breeze.
Your sleek In-Channel Window Visors are custom-built using precise computer designs for a fit that looks factory installed. And, they're made from space-age acrylic for stellar strength and durability.
Best of all, your In-Channel Window Visors boast an innovative mounting method. The front visors fit firmly into the window channels, requiring no drilling, taping or clipping. Rears use tape and clip for safety. Even better, the In-Channel Window Visors come in a transparent Dark or Light Smoke finish and boast a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR In-Channel Window Visors Customer Reviews
3395 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Frank N (NEW CUMBERLAND, WV) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Aug 07, 2018 9:28 AM
They were easy to install and look great I'll be getting the bug deflector next.
Reviewed by Debbie S (Buffalo, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Kia Rio — Jul 27, 2018 9:38 AM
for the price we payed so happy makes car look grat very easy to install, less then 5 minutes and front and back were on,and looking great