- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The EGR Tape-On Window Visors are custom-molded for your year, make and model using precise computer designs and cutting-edge thermoform technologies
- Your SlimLine Window Visors block raging winds, thrashing turbulence, and soaking rain from blowing into your cockpit
- Keep your windows rolled down for fresh air, defogged glass, and cooler cabin temperatures without the aggravation of loud, obnoxious wind and weather infiltration
- The SlimLine Window Visors can even improve your fuel economy by reducing wind drag and promoting an alternative to your air conditioner
- Crafted from high-strength acrylic for durability
- Mounts in minutes—your SlimLine Window Visors install firmly using automotive-grade 3M adhesive
- Clean fit without any drilling, cutting or fabricating
- The SlimLine Tape-On Window Visors come complete as either a set of 2 or 4, depending on your vehicle
- The SlimLine Window Visors come in a stylish Dark Smoke finish—still see-through for unimpaired side visibility
- EGR backs your SlimLine Window Visors with a Lifetime Warranty
Fresh air can be a real life saver on rainy days, warm afternoons, or when you're driving home after a heavy meal. An airy breeze defogs your windows, cools down cabin temperatures, and vents stale air. Unfortunately, cracked windows also let in howling winds, whipping turbulence and drizzly rain. The solution to this catch-22 is simple - line your glass with SlimLine Window Visors. They block wind and weather from rushing in, so you can motor around with the windows down in peace.
Your sleek SlimLine Window Visors are custom-built using precise computer designs for a fit that looks factory installed. And, they're made from space-age acrylic for stellar strength and durability.
Your SlimLine Window Visors boast an easy, no-drill installation using 3M adhesive. You get all the visors you need to cover your windows-either a set of 2 or 4, depending on your vehicle. Available in a transparent Dark Smoke finish with a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and/or reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
EGR Tape-On Window Visors Customer Reviews
345 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Avery M B (MILTON, FL) Reviewed for a 2019 Dodge Ram — Jun 18, 2019 3:25 AM
Looked good, considering shipping box was wet and full of dirt and debris. Pressure sensitive tape was difficult to peel off. The Visors DO NOT like to stick to plastic, even after thoroughly degreasing.
Reviewed by Charles W (Sidman, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Jun 05, 2019 4:34 AM
Reviewed by Donald M (Bradenton, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Sep 24, 2018 6:03 AM
Read a lot of reviews and it seems like the in-channel visors posed a problem for many f150 owners.So I went with the tape-on version. They look fine and fit very well. And they do exactly what they are supposed to do. Allow fresh air in when it is raining. Just take your time in lining them up and they will look fine.