- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enhance the profile of your pickup with a sleek but sturdy EGR Truck Cab Spoiler
- Injection-molded and manufactured from a custom blend of lightweight structural polyurethane
- High-quality 3M tape and adhesive makes installation easy, precise and long-lasting
- Shaped to complement your truck’s existing high-mount brake light
- UV-resistant EGR Cab Spoilers come in an attractive matte-black finish, ready to be painted
- Your EGR Truck Rear Cab Spoiler is made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Upgrade your truck’s appearance and function with an EGR Truck Cab Spoiler. Tested to ensure a flawless fit, this stunning visual accessory is fashioned from a lightweight structural polyurethane blend to match your high-mount brakelight. Mounts easily with 3M tape and adhesive. Matte-black finish can be custom-painted. Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and/or reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
EGR Truck Cab Spoiler Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by abelardo g (hutto, TX) Reviewed for a 2019 Toyota Tundra — Jul 15, 2019 4:14 AM
Reviewed by Carl A (SALISBURY, MD) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Jun 13, 2019 1:44 AM
Once I stalled properly it will not come off even at 75 mph. Use the 3M 504 Polyurethane sealant with the installed tape. If not you will lose the cab spoiler. Needs to have a satin finish.
Reviewed by Laniel C (WINSTON SALEM, NC) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — Apr 08, 2019 9:00 PM
Reviewed by Ernest M (Magna, UT) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Feb 22, 2019 8:28 AM
This looks great , have not put on yet ,but held it up to back of the cab looked great ,trying to decide to paint or not ?? think it would look good as is ,we will see needs to warm up more ,been to cold to sit it on , thanks
Reviewed by william j (CHATTANOOGA, TN) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Feb 18, 2019 8:34 PM