- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Shelter yourself in style with Putco Element In-Channel Chrome Window Visors
- No drilling or cutting required for installation
- Thermoplastic construction is designed for impact-resistance and toughness
- Custom-fit for your year, make and model
- In-channel design yields a cleaner look than tape-on visors
- High-quality chrome offers a finished appearance
- Let fresh air in while keeping sun, wind and rain out
- Putco Element In-Channel Chrome Window Visors are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Don’t endure another bout of bad weather without Putco Element In-Channel Chrome Window Visors. Blocking wind, rain and sun, Putco Window Visors give you and your passengers a comfortable, worry-free ride. Roll down the window for some fresh air without being blasted with a face-full of wind and the thunderous rumble of wind noise. By helping to cool your cabin temperature, your Putco Window Visor also decrease fuel consumption if you turn off your gas-guzzling A/C.
Putco Chrome Window Visor’s in-channel design gives your ride an attractive, finished look paired with the advantage of added utility. The durable, ABS construction is manufactured to withstand the elements and resist dings and dents from road debris. Custom-fit for your make and model, Putco Element Chrome Window Visors are installed without drilling or cutting – making them easy to remove as well.
Your Putco Window Visor adds a touch of chrome with an abundant amount of benefits. Stay dry, lessen the effects of wind noise and keep cool thanks to Putco Element Chrome Window Visors – backed with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Some vehicles require a channel spacer (included when applicable)
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Putco Element In-Channel Chrome Window Visors Customer Reviews
104 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by LLOYD M (Fayetteville, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Apr 09, 2020 7:39 AM
Reviewed by Adam W (GRASS VALLEY, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Feb 21, 2020 10:04 AM
Reviewed by Galen K (LIGNITE, ND) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Feb 20, 2020 2:39 AM
Everything worked good until I went to roll the windows up I thought they rubbed on the windows to much one of the back windows I had to pull out on the visor to even get the window rolled up I have put several of these visors in vehicles before and have never had this problem before
Reviewed by Ryan R (JEFFERSONTON, VA) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Sierra — Jun 11, 2019 8:33 PM
Overall, not too bad to install. The rear set is super easy. The front sections are not really complicated but you do need to bend them a good bit to make the curve. I'm hoping the 3M strips hold; they're very thin and only time will tell. The windows had no problem closing after installing.