- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Defend your rig’s front end in style with a Stampede Vigilante Premium VP Series Specialty Series Hood Protector
- Custom-fit to your year, make and model
- Boasts a wide range of unique, hi-resolution graphics that add personality to your rig
- Crafted from high-impact acrylic for long-lasting durability
- Easy installation with included mounting hardware
- Made in USA
- Your Stampede Vigilante Premium VP Series Specialty Series Hood Protector is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Bug guts, rock gouges and other road wreckage destroy the custom appearance you've established for your rig. Repel that unwanted shrapnel and keep your rig's personality intact with the Stampede Vigilante Premium VP Series Specialty Series Hood Protector standing guard.
Each hood protector is custom-fit to tightly grip your year, make and model's nose. And, your specialty hood protector is constructed from durable yet flexible acrylic to withstand shocks and vibrations caused by impact. What's more, these front-end defenders do more than protect your ride—they add distinctive flare with their hi-resolution graphics. Plus, every unique design is UV- and scratch-resistant for long-lasting vibrancy.
Installation of this eye-catching hood protector is simple and quick, too, thanks to the included mounting hardware. And, your Stampede Vigilante Premium VP Series Specialty Series Hood Protector is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Stampede Vigilante Premium American Flag Hood Protectors Customer Reviews
130 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ralph D (HUNTINGTON STATION, NY) — Jul 26, 2019 4:59 PM
Reviewed by Donald P G (Cornwall Bridge, CT) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 19, 2019 11:39 AM
Reviewed by Kevin S (SIOUX CITY, IA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Jan 29, 2019 8:23 PM
Reviewed by Michael D A (Labelle, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Dec 31, 2018 7:49 AM
OK, first,throw out the tiny black plastic fasteners. Buy heavy duty. MUCH easier to install IF you 'draw' unit close to holes in hood by tucking rags or similar SOFT material on TOP side of hood. Line up holes, insert the new, longer, heavier fasteners.