- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep bug-splatter and road-debris from disfiguring your hood – with a WeatherTech Hood Protector
- Made in the USA from a tough but flexible acrylic, it has a polished, low-pro look
- Custom-fit and designed to follow the contours of your vehicle
- Mounts flush using 3M automotive tape in seconds, no drilling necessary
- If properly removed from vehicle, it won’t damage the paint job
- Offered in a dark smoke finish
- Your WeatherTech Hood Protector is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Face any challenge the road sends your way with unblinking resistance, courtesy of the WeatherTech Hood Protector. This custom-fit accessory preserves your paintjob against damage by debris and bug-guts, boasting a sleek and low-profile design manufactured from durable but flexible acrylic.
Made with pride right here in the USA, it flows with the contours of your front-end, mounting flush in less than 20 seconds with 3M automotive tape that won’t give or slip an inch. No drilling is required, and should you ever want to remove the protector, it won’t leave behind any lasting damage. Available in a stylish dark smoke finish, your WeatherTech Hood Protector carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
WeatherTech Hood Protector Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael W (NEW HOLSTEIN, WI) Reviewed for a 2018 Jeep Wrangler — Monday at 1:45 PM
I learned a few things. One is this is a low profile unit. It is not a deflector. It covers the first few inches of the hood. Works on the Recon hood, which I have. Use spring clamps to keep the sides by the hood latches tight for a few hours as it will not lay in place to adhere. Otherwise, a nice unit.
Reviewed by Warren D (MANASSAS, VA) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Sep 17, 2018 7:45 AM
The Hood Protector went on easy but on the first trip at 65 MPH the protector right side came loose and broke off. I had to remove what was left. While this was inexpensive I would not by say it was worth the money.
Reviewed by Ernest S (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Edge — Apr 02, 2018 9:40 PM
Love the fact that the protector lays o your hood, becoming part of it. It looks great on my new Magnetic Grey Edge. I don't have to worry about it being torn off at a car wash. Absolutely recommend it.