- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep bug-splatter and road-debris from disfiguring your hood – with a WeatherTech Hood Protector
- Made in the USA from a tough but flexible acrylic, it has a polished, low-pro look
- Custom-fit and designed to follow the contours of your vehicle
- Mounts flush using 3M automotive tape in seconds, no drilling necessary
- If properly removed from vehicle, it won’t damage the paint job
- Offered in a dark smoke finish
- Your WeatherTech Hood Protector is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Face any challenge the road sends your way with unblinking resistance, courtesy of the WeatherTech Hood Protector. This custom-fit accessory preserves your paintjob against damage by debris and bug-guts, boasting a sleek and low-profile design manufactured from durable but flexible acrylic.
Made with pride right here in the USA, it flows with the contours of your front-end, mounting flush in less than 20 seconds with 3M automotive tape that won’t give or slip an inch. No drilling is required, and should you ever want to remove the protector, it won’t leave behind any lasting damage. Available in a stylish dark smoke finish, your WeatherTech Hood Protector carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
WeatherTech Hood Protector Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Charles P (PENN VALLEY, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 07, 2020 6:08 AM
Reviewed by Bradley G (PORTSMOUTH, NH) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — Jul 19, 2019 4:02 AM
So glad I bought this one. Its sleek and hugs the hood. Actually accents the shape of the hood for a great and functional install. Form and function! Thanks weather tech!
Reviewed by Bernard H (GALETON, PA) — Jul 17, 2019 5:35 AM
Super easy to install, I do suggest that you mark center of protector and hood with masking tape and a witness mark to make centering a lot easier. Took longer to mark area to clean with masking tape than it took to install. And it looks good.