- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put a halt to obnoxious wind noise and agitating turbulence by upgrading to the WindRestrictor® brand Convertible Wind Deflector
- Arrive with your top down and hair intact with the professional-grade wind blockage provided by each deflector
- Crafted from double-sided PMMA Material for extreme durability and scratch resistance
- Aides in maintaining cabin temperature and heat within convertible rather than losing heat, air conditioning, conversation or stereo sound due to strong wind currents
- Personalization is the name of the game with optional graphics and illumination to match your roadster’s unique style
- Each of our wind screens endures extended time in engineering to ensure the bracket systems install flawlessly to the contours of the vehicle while optimizing factory mounting points with no modification and no cheap Velcro straps
- WindRestrictor®’s products can be wired to your OE lighting system i.e. fog lamps, brake lights and attaches without permanent alteration
- Each order includes a spray cleaner, cloth, and cotton gloves for installation to keep your Wind Deflector sparkling clean
- WindRestrictor® is the ONLY Ford Motor Company, General Motors, and Mopar licensed aftermarket wind screen company in the world
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your WindRestrictor Wind Deflector comes with a Lifetime Warranty
It’s the weekend, which means your beloved roadster is whipping around corners and gliding down the road in what looks like pure comfort and luxury. In reality, your hair is being sucked into a wind turbine and you’re screaming to your passengers over the wind and radio - which you can’t hear in the first place. Take back the convenience and pure enjoyment of going topless in your convertible with the WindRestrictor Convertible Wind Deflector.
Each WindRestrictor Wind Deflector is manufactured from ultra-durable PMMA blended material that resists scratching far better than most aftermarket wind deflectors, which are easily-breakable and cheaply made. Precision-cut to your specific year, make and model, these deflectors can also be personalized with laser engraving and illumination that easily links to your fog lights, brake lights, etc. From the make of your roadster to your team to a custom message, personalization takes your convertible to an entirely new level of unique flair and will no doubt have your fellow motorists green with envy.
WindRestrictor knows a vehicle of high-luxury such as your own needs the right accessory to make every drive as enjoyable as possible. With included cleaner, cloth and gloves for installation, you’ll stay shining day and night in your new WindRestrictor Convertible Wind Deflector, backed by a Lifetime Warranty!
WindRestrictor Convertible Wind Deflector Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Francis H (GREENWOOD, DE) Reviewed for a 2008 Pontiac Solstice — Jul 15, 2018 5:19 AM
After installing my wind deflector on my Pontiac Soltice I took it for a test drive. The deflector did what I expected, little to no wind hitting me in the back of my head. It works, it was easy to install and it looks great. Thanks.
Reviewed by Dick H (Sequim, WA) Reviewed for a 2005 Cadillac XLR — Jun 01, 2018 10:26 PM
When my Cadillac XLR specialist sat the photo of my installed WindRestrictor, that was his reaction. I said "Yes, and it only took me 15-20 minutes. He was as impressed with the look of the installation as I was with the ease of doing it and the quality product now gracing my car. Even my 13 vehicle car-collecting son said "Holy crap--I love it." 'Nuff said.
Reviewed by Robert W (Newton Falls, OH) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Corvette — Mar 21, 2018 5:14 AM
Nice product, seems to work just fine. The only way my wife will ride in a convertible. Able to have a conversation and listen to the radio comfortably at higher cruising speeds.
Reviewed by R (GREENE, ME) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Mustang — Oct 19, 2017 11:15 PM
My wife loves it and she is always being asked where did she get the WindRestrictor Convertible Wind Deflector and that they have never seen anything like it. On night it was all lit up and and a truck followed her to a grocery store just to look at it better and tell her how they had never seen anything like it and how much they loved it.
Reviewed by Robert B (Baton Rouge, LA) Reviewed for a 2007 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Sep 23, 2017 9:23 AM
For an aftermarket accessory, this is really good. I hooked mine up to both brakes and tail lights, with a switch to let me decide which effect I want. The instructions even tell where and what wires to tap into.