- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put a halt to obnoxious wind noise and agitating turbulence by upgrading to the WindRestrictor® brand Convertible Wind Deflector
- Arrive with your top down and hair intact with the professional-grade wind blockage provided by each deflector
- Crafted from double-sided PMMA Material for extreme durability and scratch resistance
- Aides in maintaining cabin temperature and heat within convertible rather than losing heat, air conditioning, conversation or stereo sound due to strong wind currents
- Personalization is the name of the game with optional graphics and illumination to match your roadster’s unique style
- Each of our wind screens endures extended time in engineering to ensure the bracket systems install flawlessly to the contours of the vehicle while optimizing factory mounting points with no modification and no cheap Velcro straps
- WindRestrictor®’s products can be wired to your OE lighting system i.e. fog lamps, brake lights and attaches without permanent alteration
- Each order includes a spray cleaner, cloth, and cotton gloves for installation to keep your Wind Deflector sparkling clean
- WindRestrictor® is the ONLY Ford Motor Company, General Motors, and Mopar licensed aftermarket wind screen company in the world
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your WindRestrictor Wind Deflector comes with a Lifetime Warranty
It’s the weekend, which means your beloved roadster is whipping around corners and gliding down the road in what looks like pure comfort and luxury. In reality, your hair is being sucked into a wind turbine and you’re screaming to your passengers over the wind and radio - which you can’t hear in the first place. Take back the convenience and pure enjoyment of going topless in your convertible with the WindRestrictor Convertible Wind Deflector.
Each WindRestrictor Wind Deflector is manufactured from ultra-durable PMMA blended material that resists scratching far better than most aftermarket wind deflectors, which are easily-breakable and cheaply made. Precision-cut to your specific year, make and model, these deflectors can also be personalized with laser engraving and illumination that easily links to your fog lights, brake lights, etc. From the make of your roadster to your team to a custom message, personalization takes your convertible to an entirely new level of unique flair and will no doubt have your fellow motorists green with envy.
WindRestrictor knows a vehicle of high-luxury such as your own needs the right accessory to make every drive as enjoyable as possible. With included cleaner, cloth and gloves for installation, you’ll stay shining day and night in your new WindRestrictor Convertible Wind Deflector, backed by a Lifetime Warranty!
WindRestrictor Convertible Wind Deflector Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brent B (CEDAR RAPIDS, IA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Camaro — Feb 28, 2019 8:20 PM
Great looking wind restrictor, but installation wasn't simple or easy. Bolts on the tonnue bracket weren't even close to long enough. Had to take trim pieces off and install longer bolts. Only a summer car so haven't had the chance to test. No brace in the middle so anxious to see how it performs at highway speeds. But looks great.
Reviewed by Richard D (THE VILLAGES, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Corvette — Jan 15, 2019 5:29 AM
So far so good. The Wind restrictor cuts down on much of the wind and noise. I noticed that the restrictor flexes at higher speed and not sure if this is a concern. I have purchased the illumination accessory and it is very attractive when lit but the manufacturer should have included a clear clip of some kind to route the wire away from the device to its power connection.
Reviewed by Mark F (Mc Cordsville, IN) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Mustang — Sep 26, 2018 3:36 AM
Our new Wind Restrictor works so good my wife doesn't complain anymore about her hair when we arrive at our destination!! She is now quick to jump in the car and go for a long ride without worring about how her hair will look when we arrive.
Reviewed by Francis H (GREENWOOD, DE) Reviewed for a 2008 Pontiac Solstice — Jul 15, 2018 5:19 AM
After installing my wind deflector on my Pontiac Soltice I took it for a test drive. The deflector did what I expected, little to no wind hitting me in the back of my head. It works, it was easy to install and it looks great. Thanks.