- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Restore your power door lock to peak performance with a Dorman Door Lock Actuator
- Dorman Door Lock Solenoids serve as a direct replacement with durable construction
- The robust plastic housing protects the actuator from damage, ensuring years of service
- Dorman Lock Actuators feature a high-quality electric motor
- Vehicle try-on testing ensures a trouble-free performance
- Dorman Door Lock Actuators are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Restore your power door lock to its proper operation with a direct-replacement and durably-constructed Dorman Door Lock Solenoid. Featuring a robust plastic housing that protects the actuator and a high-quality electric motor, these top-tier replacements ensure a trouble-free performance. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead and Phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Dorman Door Lock Actuator Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael B (Carson City, NV) Reviewed for a 1995 Dodge Ram — Mar 30, 2018 2:33 PM
It was very easy to install, the hard part was getting the door rods undone.Tried for awhile then thought about it and used some ArmorAll on them, waited awhile, they then came off fairly easy. Pain to reinstall vapor seal and had to buy new pins for the door, maybe list the plastic pins as things you might need. My truck is old,1995,so most plastic is brittle. Actuator works fine,time will tell how it holds up.
Reviewed by Scott R (FORT WORTH, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Edge — Nov 12, 2017 4:06 AM
Reviewed by Stephen R F (NEW ORLEANS, LA) Reviewed for a 1990 GMC Vandura — Aug 17, 2017 11:56 AM
Had everything I needed for installation. Like the rubberized cover that fit over the whole actuator to protect from water that always gets into the door. But they could provide a slit in that cover for allowing the electrics connector to pass through to the plug on the actuator. I cut such a slit for this purpose. A little difficulty installing but this was not the fault of the unit - it's simply the GMC door construction. Works great.