- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Eliminate drivetrain vibration and restore drivability with a Dorman Center Support Bearing
- Replace only the center support bearing, not the entire driveshaft
- Offers a direct replacement design for an exacting fit
- Rubber or steel construction ensure long-lasting reliability
- Dorman Center Support Bearing Kits include U-joints (where applicable)
- Undergoes rigorous quality control measures to meet strict product standards
- Dorman Center Support Bearings are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Replace only your center support bearing, not the entire driveshaft and eliminate drivetrain vibration with a Dorman Center Support Bearing Kit. Featuring a durable rubber or steel construction, these top-tier replacements undergo rigorous quality control measures. Direct-dit replacement. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Dorman Center Support Bearing Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Majlind K (Staten Island, NY) Reviewed for a 2009 Cadillac CTS — Jul 24, 2017 8:33 PM
Installed it on a Cadillac CTS 2009 AWD, the center bearing is a nice solid replacement compared to the original one. However the silver cap aluminum piece that serves as s cover between the bearing and the driveshaft does not fit. It about 1/8 smaller opening and won't go all the way to the end of the driveshaft. Install was a breezy no other issues encountered. Installed it without that metal oval piece, driveshaft is exposed a little, but factory sealed, so does not make any negative impact.