- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Eliminate drivetrain vibration and restore drivability with a Dorman Center Support Bearing
- Replace only the center support bearing, not the entire driveshaft
- Offers a direct replacement design for an exacting fit
- Rubber or steel construction ensure long-lasting reliability
- Dorman Center Support Bearing Kits include U-joints (where applicable)
- Undergoes rigorous quality control measures to meet strict product standards
- Dorman Center Support Bearings are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Replace only your center support bearing, not the entire driveshaft and eliminate drivetrain vibration with a Dorman Center Support Bearing Kit. Featuring a durable rubber or steel construction, these top-tier replacements undergo rigorous quality control measures. Direct-dit replacement. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Dorman Center Support Bearing Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Majlind K (Staten Island, NY) Reviewed for a 2009 Cadillac CTS — Jul 24, 2017 8:33 PM
Installed it on a Cadillac CTS 2009 AWD, the center bearing is a nice solid replacement compared to the original one. However the silver cap aluminum piece that serves as s cover between the bearing and the driveshaft does not fit. It about 1/8 smaller opening and won't go all the way to the end of the driveshaft. Install was a breezy no other issues encountered. Installed it without that metal oval piece, driveshaft is exposed a little, but factory sealed, so does not make any negative impact.