- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cure your troublesome drivetrain issues with a new Dorman Drive Shaft
- Made of quality materials to ensure long-lasting replacement
- Crafted to the exacting specification of your OE equipment
- Drive Shafts include all necessary mounting hardware for installation
- Dorman Drive Shafts are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Keep your ride on-the-go with a replacement Dorman Front Drive Shaft or Rear Drive Shaft. Durably constructed for years of reliable performance, each Dorman drive shaft is made to the exacting specification of your OE equipment and includes all necessary mounting hardware to ease installation. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead and mineral oil, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Dorman Drive Shaft Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by shannon c (ASPEN, CO) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Dakota — Feb 15, 2018 10:00 AM
First I'll start with the con, yeah only one and its a big one. It's not the product they picture it's only the part with the ball bearings. Pro: the price, easy install, and part was sufficient too fix my 4x4. If your shaft is actually br9ken look elsewhere.
Reviewed by Marc S (Denver, CO) Reviewed for a 2006 Subaru Outback — Feb 05, 2018 8:09 PM
In spite of my doubts as a new customer, everything went great. The service reps online were right on with the information they gave me and they made they whole experience easy. Highly recommended!