- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enhance your ride-quality with the Pro Comp Driveshaft
- Manufactured from 2” x .120” DOM steel tubing for endurance over the many miles to come
- OE driveshaft ball and cage-design joint replaced by 1314-style U-joints for stronger engagement
- Increases your universal joint’s range of motion and improves seal and driveline life
- Reduces front-end vibration on applications with increased driveline angles of up to 6”
- Allows for superior operation in 4WD at speeds above 25 mph
- Exclusive yokes allow for a driveshaft that’s longer than the competition
- Complete kit comes with the mounting hardware you require
- Your Pro Comp Drive Shaft is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
No matter the road conditions, you’re assured of a smooth ride when you outfit your vehicle with the Pro Comp Driveshaft. Suitable for 4WD rigs with up to 6” of lift, this DOM steel-crafted component employs 1314-style U-joints to allow for better and more lasting engagement. Kit includes yokes and mounting hardware. Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)