- Save 15% Use Promo Code: ridge
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Arm your off-roader with a fully serviceable and superhumanly strong Alloy USA Heavy Duty U-Joint
- Equipped with zerk fittings at each cap for painless maintenance—flush out the old gunk and fill 'em up with fresh grease
- Built to last from cold-forged steel that's alloyed with chromium, molybdenum and nickel
- Hardened to fight back against wear
- Direct replacement and conversion Alloy U-Joints available
- Full-circle and half-circle clips included
- Your Alloy USA Heavy Duty Universal Joint includes a 5-year warranty
Can you remember the last time you drove through town and ran across a TV repair shop that wasn't abandoned? See, today's technology is designed to be disposable—there's no point in fixing something that's hopelessly outdated the day it leaves the store. And, this built-in obsolescence has creeped into the automotive arena with one-time-use universal joints. Instead of waiting for your stock joint to fail, swap it out with a fully serviceable Alloy USA Heavy Duty U-Joint.
No matter how gunked up with off-road sludge they get, Alloy USA U-Joints are made to recover from the abuse. Every cap is equipped with a zerk fitting, so you can easily flush out the crud and lube it up with fresh grease. Plus, these heavy duty universal joints are cold-forged using steel that's alloyed with chromium, molybdenum and nickel for unflinching strength, resiliency and durability.
Whether you're looking to change out your factory universal joint or convert your older system, Alloy U-Joints are available in your choice of replacement or conversion models. Both styles come complete with full-circle clips, half-circle clips and a 5-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)