- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Rocket past the rest of the herd by equipping your full-fledged racecar with an ACT MAXX Xtreme Pressure Plate
- The stiffest clutch plate in the ACT lineup with clamp load increases ranging from 70% to 150%
- Expect a stiff-to-very-stiff feel in your clutch pedal
- Its ferocious bite fights off slippage to capture more torque from your engine
- Painstakingly custom designed to pair with your particular year, make and model
- Fully tested under load before shipping to ensure your pressure plate is ready for action
- CNC-carved parts meet tight quality standards
- Each diaphragm is heat-treated four times for added strength
- The bearing contact is induction hardened to extend its lifespan
- Dynamically computer balanced for smooth spinning at high RPMs
- Integrated drive straps and rivets provide a secure fit without loose parts rattling around
- Fully SFI Spec 1.1 certified and race ready
- ACT Race Discs recommended
- Your ACT MAXX Xtreme Pressure Plate comes with a 90-day warranty
If the Hoosier slicks don't give your ride away as thoroughbred racecar, the team stickers and corporately-sponsored wrap will. There's no mistaking that you belong at the track—now you just need a clutch plate that's burly enough to survive the speedway. For maximum performance and a winning edge, make the switch to an ACT MAXX Xtreme Pressure Plate.
The cornerstone of any racing clutch assembly, the MAXX Xtreme ACT Pressure Plate is designed to extract as much torque as possible out of your engine. In order to achieve peak performance, it cranks up your clamp load by 70% – 150%. It'll make your clutch pedal feel as firm as the asphalt under foot, but it'll deliver the bite you need for minimal slip and maximum power transfer from the motor to the driveline—which comes in handy when you're overtaking the leader on the last lap.
Failure is not an option for the ACT MAX Extreme Pressure Plate. That's why ACT's engineers built them to the gold standard of strength and dependability. They're CNC carved, computer balanced and induction hardened with one goal in mind: the checkered flag. What's more, they're built in the USA and come with a 90-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to carbon black, glass wool fibers, or silica (in clutch discs), chromium and nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)