- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Attack the street with the ACT Sport Street Clutch Kit
- Increases torque capacity by 20%
- Perfect for street, autocross and high-performance driving
- Developed using vehicle, dyno & lab testing, CAD & 3-D modeling, and Finite Element Analysis software
- Exceeds stock performance to keep pace with your high-performance engine
- Includes ACT’s popular Sport Pressure Plate and Performance Street Disc
- ACT Sport Pressure Plate:
– 10-30% increase in clamp load
- ACT Performance Street Disc:
– ACT’s most popular disc
– Measures 8mm thick when compressed (varies slightly)
– Faster engagement and operation
– Improved hub and burst strength
– Crafted from the finest organic friction material
– Perfect for street and race use
- Kit includes pressure plate, disc, release bearing, pilot bearings (if required) and alignment tool
- Your ACT Sport Street Clutch Kit is backed by a 90-day warranty
There's a lot of asphalt out there just waiting to be attacked. But if you can't transmit that horsepower to the blacktop, it's bound to get the best of you. So, outfit your street demon with the ACT Sport Street Clutch Kit to start your asphalt assault. Delivering an increased torque capacity of 20%, ACT Sport Street clutches ready your ride for street, autocross and high-performance driving.
Your ACT clutch sport street kit puts the power to the pavement with some of ACT's most popular components. The Sport Pressure Plate increases clamp load by 10-30% and delivers a stock-to-moderate pedal feel. The Performance Street Disc provides faster engagement and operation, while improving hub and burst strength. Together, they make the perfect clutch for spirited street and race driving.
As the leading performance clutch and flywheel manufacturer for sport compact and performance motoring, ACT has built a solid reputation with drivers around the world. Whether you're racing for the checkered flag or conquering the morning commute, ACT has a clutch for your mean machine. And best yet, ACT backs your Sport Street Clutch Kit with a 90-day warranty.
- Always choose a clutch that handles at least 10% over engine torque output
- With the performance gained from this product, you may experience additional wear or potential failure to the other vehicle components, such as (but not limited to) tire wear, twisted axles or input shaft, broken transmission or differential gears and even pedal assembly or engagement system damage
ACT Sport Street Clutch Kits Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Kevin C (SAVANNAH, GA) Reviewed for a 1996 Acura Integra — Nov 21, 2017 5:06 AM
Engagement is much firmer that the Sachs clutch it replaced. Hopefully it lasts as long as that one did.