Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Seal up your front axle with Alloy USA Axle Tube Oil Seals
- Available for select Jeep Dana 30 and 44 axles
- Keeps water, mud and debris from entering front axle housing
- Twin seals deliver double protection from the crud
- Housings crafted from CNC machined aluminum
- Choose red or black finish to match your rig’s style
- Sold in pairs
- Your Alloy USA Axle Tube Oil Seals are backed by a 5-year warranty
Circus seals are great at playing the horn, not so great at playing guitar. Same goes for OEM front axle seals—they're great at sealing out common road grime, but do nothing to stop hardcore off-road crud. So seal your front axle housing tight as a drum with a set of Alloy USA Axle Tube Oil Seals.
Double sealed, Alloy USA axle tube seals stop the water, muck and crud seeking to enter your front axle housing dead in its tracks. This double protection serves a dual purpose—water stays out so rust never starts, and grit's held at bay so your bearings, gears and vital bits don't get ground down.
Your Alloy USA axle oil seal set is built trail tough. They're crafted from CNC machined aluminum for burly strength and a precision fit. Then each Alloy USA axle seal is anodized in trail-ready red or backcountry black—the choice is yours. And to seal the deal, Alloy USA backs your Axle Tube Oil Seals with a 5-year warranty.
- Not for use with OE Jeep Wrangler YJ & XJ disconnect axles
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)