- Make the differential difference with the Alloy USA Differential Cover
- You won’t break these covers, Alloy USA guarantees it
- Available for most popular Dana differential types
- Protects the differential and all working parts for as long as you own your vehicle
- .44 caliber tested—designed to take a bullet at point blank range (please do not attempt this)
- Made from 3/8" cast steel or 5/16” stamped steel (depends on model)
- Painted black inside and out
- Includes extra reinforcement protection for the fill plug area (depends on model)
- Mounting hardware included (depends on model)
- Your Alloy USA Differential Cover is backed by a 5-year warranty
Hitting the trails in your Jeep is a lot like crossing an abandoned minefield. With hidden boulders, rocks, logs and ruts just waiting to destroy your differential, you need to outfit your undercarriage like a hurt locker. So, deflect the debris seeking to detonate your differential with the Alloy USA Differential Cover.
Your Alloy USA Differential Cover is cast or stamped from heavy-duty steel to deflect whatever comes at it—even a bullet. You read right—a bullet. The off-road freaks at Alloy USA blasted the Alloy diff cover with a .44 caliber at point blank range (please do not attempt). And, the only thing hurt was the cannon's pride! That's the kind of pumpkin protection you when need facing down backcountry bad guys like boulders, rocks and ruts.
Available for all the popular Dana differential styles, there's an Alloy USA Differential Cover designed just for your Dana diff. It's coated inside and out with black paint to fend off corrosion, and most models include complete mounting hardware. What's more, Alloy USA backs your Differential Cover with a 5-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- Rebates: $200 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 8/20
There are no customer reviews for this product