- Add certainty to your 4x4's suspension with Alloy USA Front Axle Locks
- The ideal replacement for fault-prone factory vacuum or electric 4-wheel drive locks
- This mechanical system keeps your central axle disconnect permanently engaged and your front axles coupled
- One pull of the in-cab cable lets you jump right into 4-wheel drive without any hesitation
- Works right from your cockpit
- Comes with all mounting hardware for a simple DIY install
- Your Alloy USA Front Axle Lock Kit includes a 5-year warranty
No one gets excited about taming highways, exploring suburban back alleys or traversing tricky railroad track crossings in their 4x4. Unfortunately, most off-roaders see more paved road than rocky paths during the year. And the longer you go between flipping into 4-wheel drive, the shakier your stock vacuum or electrical engagement system becomes. Before your factory equipment fails you on the trail, swap it out with the Alloy USA Axle Lock.
Old-timer off-roaders will tell you: if your axle lock ain't mechanical, it ain't worth its weight in salt. And that's what makes Alloy Axle Locks so unique—they're designed to replace those fault-prone assisted factory locks with a reliable mechanical system. So when you finally get the chance to roll around in the mud, you won't second-guess your suspension.
Unlike traditional hub locks, you don't have to hop out of your cab to engage your Alloy USA Axle Locks. This ingenious pull-system runs right to your cockpit, so you can react to the path on the fly. What's more, it comes complete with everything you need for a straightforward DIY install. And, Alloy USA backs your Front Axle Lock Kit with a 5-year warranty.
Alloy USA Front Axle Lock Kits Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
- Rebates: $200 Details
Ships By 8/20
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product