- Rebates: $200 Details
Ships By 10/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Up your front axle strength with the Alloy USA Front Axle Shaft Kit
- Built as direct replacements for flimsy factory gear
- Crafted from high-tensile 4340 chromoly steel
- Heat-treated, tempered and induction hardened—up to 40% stronger than stock 1040 axles
- Advanced technology produces the strongest splines possible
- Precision CNC machined and magnaflux- inspected for cracks
- Coated with a slick black anodized finish
- Includes inner & outer axle shafts for both sides, seals, U-joints and clips
- Your Alloy USA Front Axle Shaft Kit is backed by a 10-year warranty
Nothing gives your off-road outing the shaft like a broken axle shaft. And ask any trail hound—the down time and repair costs are nothing compared to the red-faced embarrassment of having your buddy tow you home. So, turn the tables and give those broken front axle shafts the shaft with the Alloy USA Front Axle Shaft Kit.
Front Alloy USA axles are designed for battle in the backcountry. They're crafted from heat-treated, tempered and induction hardened high-tensile 4340 chromoly steel. That means front Alloy axles are up to 40% stronger than those stock noodles that came with your rig. Plus, Alloy's advanced splining technology produces the strongest splines possible, so there are no weak links in this chain.
Alloy USA doesn't stop there. Each Alloy USA axle shaft is precision CNC machined, coated with a slick black anodized finish and magnaflux inspected for cracks. Your Alloy kit includes everything you need—passenger- and drive-side inner & outer axle shafts, seals, U-joints and clips. And so you don't get the shaft, Alloy USA backs your Front Axle Shaft Kit with a 10-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)