Ships By 1/17
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Get maximum grab with the Alloy USA Front Grande Axle Shaft Conversion Kit with ARB Air Locker
- Perfect match for your Alloy USA Rear Grande Axle Shaft Conversion Kits with ARB Air Locker
- Front ARB Air Locker delivers 100% traction on demand
- On-road drivability and driveline wear are completely unaffected
- Improved front traction means less reliance on momentum, which reduces vehicle damage and environmental impact
- Easily controlled from the comfort and safety of the driver’s seat
- Only the highest quality materials used in the ARB Air Locker construction
- Simple design employs minimal moving parts, ensuring maximum reliability
- Easy installation and maintenance—no special tools or skills required
- Larger front 30-spline axles deliver maximum strength and power
- Advanced technology produces the strongest splines possible
- Crafted from heat-treated, tempered and induction- hardened high-tensile 4340 chromoly steel
- Precision CNC machined and magnaflux- inspected for cracks
- Coated with a slick black anodized finish
- Front axle kit includes driver- and passenger-side inner & outer axles for front differential
- Front Air Locker kit includes replacement differential carrier, activation switch, solenoid valve, airline and bulkhead fittings
- Your Alloy USA Front Grande Axle Shaft Conversion Kit with ARB Air Locker is backed by a 10-year warranty
Off-roaders never want to come up short. Whether it's the top of the hill, other side of the bog or end of the trail, you gotta go all the way. The same goes for front axle upgrades. Sure, you can upgrade to stronger axles, or stronger axles with larger splines. Or, you can go all the way with the Alloy USA Front Grande Axle Shaft Conversion Kit with ARB Lockers.
The backbone of your kit are the front Grande Alloy USA axles. Featuring larger 30-spline inner and 27-spline outer splines, these front off-road axles deliver maximum strength. They're crafted from heat-treated, tempered and induction hardened high-tensile 4340 chromoly steel, which means your Alloy axles are up to 40% stronger than stock.
The cherry on top is the ARB Locker differential. The locker delivers 100% traction on demand without adversely affecting on-road drivability or driveline wear. Both locker and axles install easily with no special tools or skills. Plus, your kit includes everything needed for a complete upgrade. And to lock this deal down, Alloy USA backs your Front Grande Axle Shaft Conversion Kit with ARB Air Locker with a 10-year warranty.
- ARB Air Locker requires ARB Air Compressor part #CKSA12, #CKMA12 or #CKMTA12, sold separately.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)