- Rebates: $200 Details
Ships By 11/19
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Max traction is yours with the Alloy USA Rear Grande Axle Shaft Conversion Kit with ARB Air Locker
- Perfect match for your Alloy USA Front Grande Axle Shaft Conversion Kit with ARB Air Locker
- Rear ARB Air Locker delivers 100% traction on demand
- On-road drivability and driveline wear are completely unaffected
- Improved rear traction means less reliance on momentum, which reduces vehicle damage and environmental impact
- Easily controlled from the comfort and safety of the driver’s seat
- Only the highest quality materials used in the ARB Air Locker construction
- Simple design employs minimal moving parts, ensuring maximum reliability
- Easy installation and maintenance— no special tools or skills required
- Larger rear axles shafts deliver maximum strength and power
- Advanced cold-rolling splining technology produces the strongest splines possible
- Crafted from heat-treated, tempered and induction- hardened high-tensile 4140 chromoly steel
- Precision CNC machined and magnaflux inspected for cracks
- Coated with a slick black anodized finish
- Rear axle kit includes passenger and drive side shafts, seals, bearings and wheel studs
- Rear Air Locker kit includes replacement differential carrier, activation switch, solenoid valve, airline and bulkhead fittings
- Your Alloy USA Rear Grande Axle Shaft Conversion Kit with ARB Air Locker is backed by a 10-year warranty
Some off-road enthusiasts are perfectly happy with factory gear. Trail hounds take it a step further by adding some heavy-duty bits and pieces. But the hardcore rock crawler—you know who we're talking about—demands hardcore gear. So, go hardcore with your rear axle upgrade and get the Alloy USA Rear Grande Axle Shaft Conversion Kit with ARB Locker.
Your kit's fortitude from the rear with Grande Alloy USA axles. Wrought with larger splines, these rear off-road axles deliver over-the-top strength. They're crafted from heat-treated, tempered and induction- hardened high-tensile 4140 chromoly steel, which means your Alloy axles are up to 35% stronger than stock.
To put that power to the path, the kit includes the ARB Locking differential. Delivering on-demand 100% traction without adversely affecting on-road drivability or driveline wear. Both locker and axles install with ease, and the kit includes everything you need to get moving (ARB compressor sold separately). What's more, Alloy USA backs your Rear Grande Axle Shaft Conversion Kit with ARB Air Locker with a 10-year warranty.
- ARB Air Locker requires ARB Air Compressor part #CKSA12, #CKMA12 or #CKMTA12, sold separately.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)