- Rebates: $200 Details
Ships By 10/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Maximize rear axle spline power with the Alloy USA Rear Mas Grande Axle Shaft Conversion Kit
- Extra heavy-duty 35-spline axles deliver maximum strength and power
- Advanced cold-rolling spline technology produces the strongest splines possible
- Crafted from high-tensile 4340 chromoly steel
- Heat-treated, tempered and induction-hardened—up to 40% stronger than stock 1040 axles
- Precision CNC machined and magnaflux inspected for cracks
- Coated with a slick black anodized finish
- Kit includes passenger and drive side shafts, seals, bearings and wheel studs
- Alloy USA Rear Mas Grande Axle Shaft Conversion Kit is backed by a 10-year warranty
Sometimes you just need more, for the sake of more. Like a guitar amplifier that goes to eleven, a tachometer that goes to 10,000 and an axle spline that goes to 35. So, crank up the spline volume and turn your tires with the Alloy USA Rear Mas Grande Axle Shaft Conversion Kit.
So you can be sure that you're putting all the torque to the trail, the rear Alloy USA heavy-duty axle conversion kit is cut with larger 35-spline splines for over-the-top strength and power. Plus, Alloy USA chromoly steel axles are heat-treated, tempered and induction- hardened, so they're up to 40% stronger than weak factory axles.
All the splines and high-tensile steel is just the beginning. Each axle shaft is precision CNC machined, coated with a slick black anodized finish and magnaflux- inspected for cracks. Your Alloy kit includes everything you need—passenger and drive side shafts, seals, bearings and wheel studs. And best yet, Alloy USA backs your Rear Mas Grande Axle Shaft Conversion Kit with a 10-year warranty.
- 35-spline locker or differential carrier required, sold separately
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)