- Get maximum traction and axle strength with the Alloy USA Rear Grande Axle Shaft Conversion Kit with ARB Air Locker
- Includes 35-spline Mas Grande Axle Shaft Conversion Kit and ARB Air Locker
- Rear ARB Air Locker delivers 100% traction on demand
- On-road drivability and driveline wear are completely unaffected
- Improved rear traction means less reliance on momentum, which reduces vehicle damage and environmental impact
- Easily controlled from the comfort and safety of the driver’s seat
- Only the highest quality materials used in the ARB Air Locker construction
- Simple design employs minimal moving parts, ensuring maximum reliability
- Easy installation and maintenance—no special tools or skills required
- Extra heavy-duty 35-spline rear axles deliver maximum strength and power
- Advanced cold-rolling splining technology produces the strongest splines possible
- Crafted from heat-treated, tempered and induction-hardened high-tensile 4340 chromoly steel
- Precision CNC machined and magnaflux inspected for cracks
- Coated with a slick black anodized finish
- Rear axle kit includes passenger and drive side shafts, seals, bearings and wheel studs
- Rear Air Locker kit includes replacement differential carrier, activation switch, solenoid valve, airline and bulkhead fittings
- Your Alloy USA Rear Mas Grande Axle Shaft Conversion Kit with ARB Air Locker is backed by a 10-year warranty
At the taco shop, some folks just get the burrito. More adventurous eaters dare to go ‘grande' with some extra beans and salsa. Then, there are serious eaters who pull all the stops and go ‘mas grande'—salsa, guacamole, sour cream—the works. Funny thing, Mexican fare and off-road gear have mucho in common. So when it comes to your rear traction, get serious and go ‘mas grande' with the Alloy USA Rear Mas Grande Axle Shaft Conversion Kit and ARB Locker.
The muscles behind this top-level kit are the Mas Grande Alloy USA axles. Featuring extra heavy-duty 35-spline count, they deliver more spline strength than any axle out there. Couple that with the heat-treated, tempered and induction-hardened high-tensile 4340 chromoly steel, and you get axles that just won't be broken.
Now, locking down that axle strength takes another must have tool—the ARB Air Locker differential. This baby delivers 100% traction on demand, and never adversely affects on-road drivability or driveline wear. Both locker and axles install with ease, and the kit includes everything you need (ARB compressor sold separately). What's more, Alloy USA backs your Rear Mas Grande Axle Shaft Conversion Kit and ARB Air Locker with a 10-year warranty.
- ARB Air Locker requires ARB Air Compressor part #CKSA12, #CKMA12 or #CKMTA12, sold separately.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- Rebates: $200 Details
Ships By 8/17
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product